Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Goblin Event is LIVE! Log-in the Fight The Goblin Threat!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I am also disappointed in this event. The three energy every 8 hours took the fun right out of it. I'm not opposed to spending plat on stuff like this but when it is impossible to even get a leaderboard spot without spending hundreds of real life money on one event that ends in 7 days why bother. I was really looking forward to this event with the the hype surrounding it, now it's just another thing that is unattainable.

The Tarlok event was perfect everyone got to have fun and be included regardless of your plat spending status. Sure you can buy energy at the CS but I am doubting that your regular everyday players have the millions of gold it would take to actually compete in this event.

I can not imagine the time it takes to plan/design code things like this and definitely understand the push for people to spend plat here, but it could of been done another way. I do want to say Thank you to guys for taking the time to plan stuff out like this and the hard hours you put in to do it. The event itself is really neat, it's just how you have to participate in it that is a downer.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Raregem For This Useful Post: