Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post
An idea is the smallest and easiest part of development.

Look, I highly doubt you are 18, based on your spelling, sentence structure and usage of completely wrong terminologies. Doesn't matter though, that is not the point of this discussion.

Alright, after reading your post multiple times in order to decypher what you are trying to say, I only see an increase of your naivity. So what you are saying is that STS developers would love all our ideas and would implement them if they only had a chance to see them? Am I understanding this right? The thing is, even if they recieved amazing groundbraking game-changing ideas, it simply wouldn't be profitable to implement them into this game.
Okay, I am 18. Just because I don't take the time to auto correct every single thing I type up makes me a child? I was not intending this to get hostile. Is there a need? I was only implementing the fact that you stated that no one would put in there ideas, and that sts wouldn't take them into consideration. I'm sorry you do not agree with me. But there is no need to single me out. Also I never stated they would love all our ideas and implement them. I simply state that if we could show our ideas.... IT COULD help sts in the development of PL. I'm sorry we may not see eye to eye on this topic. But as I said before this is all my opinion. Thanks -Trapazoids