Thread: Current Spec: After Free Respec Testing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Veluthe View Post
    Nice build. I use similar but no range on heal. 5/5 jugg. Ss instead of axe. Passives str dex int. I dont use armor cus it was debated useless along with dmg in that thread. May i ask why u dont take taunt on jugg? I thought more aggro skills the better or do u simply dont need it? Also ive never tried axe maybe i will...
    Get area in HoR. The point is to heal the party not yourself. HoR isn't designed to simply save potions.

The taunt in Jugg is the weakest of any skill, in my experience. Additionally, I usually run with VB instead of jugg unless the map is a more difficult one (corridor and up), even then I skill swap a lot (so etimes kills me if I don't charge HoR properly). Even when I am using jugg, I am using it to survive. HoR, WM, and CS is more than enough to maintain aggro unless you are held up by pot spamming and being stunned. The usual argument (yes I know, Jirikjurasek) is that jugg solves both of these. However, jugg has a short duration and long cool down. Therefore, I use it as more of a "mayday" button for when a pull gets out of hand. It is foolish, IMO, to use jugg as soon as it cool downs. Skill spamming is never suggested.

SS is a decent replacement for axe. On first attempts, I used SS instead of axe. However, the ahead power and versatility of axe in boss fights outweighs the regular maps and PvP advantage of SS for my purposes.

CS take a lot of practice. I have found that a good place to practice taunting specific mobs is the "companion contice" daily quest. You should also be aware that certain mobs will not be taunted unless CS is charged. These mobs should be the ones you make sure to "hug" with WM and HoR.
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 05-05-2014 at 10:47 PM.