Quote Originally Posted by Tpfelblatt View Post
If the other mythic parts were added to the droptable, while maintaining the average droprate for mythics that we have now. The price wouldn't plummet and farming Hyper would become more attractive.

Imho the droprate should be increased slightly, because the run speed was slowed down as a result of the Dagger and Sword speed nerf.

Or if Cinco feels like it he can create a Mythic-Pass for 10$ or so that gives access to a Questline, where we have one complete Mythic Set at the end of it.
Not sure what you are talking about, the mythic prices would get absolutely torpedoed. You have mythic ring and amulets going for 70-80m with the droppable mythic helms going for anywhere from 13-25m. If Cinco added in the full drop table at the same drop rate prices would get nuked, no other way about it. I will say that personally I am torn as to whether or not this is a good idea.

On one hand farming and pvp are both deserted, but on the other hand, it would be a huge slap in the face to those who opened gold chests. Now obviously the former outweighs the latter, but you run the risk of setting a dangerous precedent. Why should I spend money in the game to get the best gear and nicest vanities when STS will just nerf the drop rates and cut the value of my items to a fraction of what I bought them for?

I think a possible solution would be something like the Humania mantle that was rewarded for capping to 71. The cap vanity was changed shortly after the cap was released and as a result, the few mantles that did exist became exclusive and valuable. Perhaps adding in the full mythic items to the drop table with a slightly different appearance could be a solution. That being said, I already have a full mythic set so do with that what you will.