Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *full fix* graphics have failed... Pc/desktop/laptop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default *full fix* graphics have failed... Pc/desktop/laptop

FULL FIX FOR THE "GRAPHICS HAVE FAILED" ON GOOGLE CHROME WHO PLAYS IN PC/DESKTOP/LAPTOP

WHAT YOU NEED:

*Older version of Google Chrome.. (I use 36.. something)
    (Please note that download the google chrome older version first before proceeding because you will need to turn off your internet)

1. Uninstall Google Chrome from you computer..
    (To do so.. go to Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > And look for Google Chrome and double click it and please do not delete users data and caches if ask..)

2. Turn off your Internet connection.

3. Open the installer of your Older Google Chrome version, follow the steps and install.. If problem exist like "Please Close the chrome and try again" .. Please restart your PC/Laptop. And try to install the older version of Google Chrome again.

4. Google Chrome will open automatically and close it fast.

5. Go to Windows button at the left button, type "regedit" in Search box and open it.
    (TRUST ME NO HARM WILL COME TO YOUR PC/DESKTOP/LAPTOP WE JUST NEED TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES OF YOUR OLDER VERSION GOOGLE CHROME )

6. When you opened regedit.. navigate to the left side and look for..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/POLICIES/GOOGLE..

7. On Google... go to right side and right click.. Click "NEW" and click "KEY"

8. Now name it.. "Update"

9. Go to Update.. go to right side again and right click.. this time click "NEW" then click "DWORD"

10. Now name it.. "AutoUpdateCheckPeriodMinutes" (make sure the data is 0)

11. Now restart your computer again to take effects.

12. After restarting.. You can now open your Older Version of Google Chrome and PLAY AGAIN!

(If "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of Google Chrome. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of Chrome" problem exist.. Please proceed to Step 13.)

13. Follow the instructions given on this site.
    http://www.groovypost.com/howto/fix-...newer-version/

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY GAMING, AND THANK YOU FOR READING.. THIS WILL TAKE YOU LIKE 15 MINUTES. BUT ITS A PERMANENT FIX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nelledr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default No google chrome version 36 or something....

Quote Originally Posted by nelledr View Post
    FULL FIX FOR THE "GRAPHICS HAVE FAILED" ON GOOGLE CHROME WHO PLAYS IN PC/DESKTOP/LAPTOP

WHAT YOU NEED:

*Older version of Google Chrome.. (I use 36.. something)
    (Please note that download the google chrome older version first before proceeding because you will need to turn off your internet)

1. Uninstall Google Chrome from you computer..
    (To do so.. go to Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > And look for Google Chrome and double click it and please do not delete users data and caches if ask..)

2. Turn off your Internet connection.

3. Open the installer of your Older Google Chrome version, follow the steps and install.. If problem exist like "Please Close the chrome and try again" .. Please restart your PC/Laptop. And try to install the older version of Google Chrome again.

4. Google Chrome will open automatically and close it fast.

5. Go to Windows button at the left button, type "regedit" in Search box and open it.
    (TRUST ME NO HARM WILL COME TO YOUR PC/DESKTOP/LAPTOP WE JUST NEED TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATES OF YOUR OLDER VERSION GOOGLE CHROME )

6. When you opened regedit.. navigate to the left side and look for..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/POLICIES/GOOGLE..

7. On Google... go to right side and right click.. Click "NEW" and click "KEY"

8. Now name it.. "Update"

9. Go to Update.. go to right side again and right click.. this time click "NEW" then click "DWORD"

10. Now name it.. "AutoUpdateCheckPeriodMinutes" (make sure the data is 0)

11. Now restart your computer again to take effects.

12. After restarting.. You can now open your Older Version of Google Chrome and PLAY AGAIN!

(If "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of Google Chrome. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of Chrome" problem exist.. Please proceed to Step 13.)

13. Follow the instructions given on this site.
    http://www.groovypost.com/howto/fix-...newer-version/

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY GAMING, AND THANK YOU FOR READING.. THIS WILL TAKE YOU LIKE 15 MINUTES. BUT ITS A PERMANENT FIX
    Can you send me a link to download it cause my google chrome version 36 keeps updating even when im turning it off and I uninstall it and delete the the previous files I need help..?
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by restpec View Post
    can you send me a link to download it cause my google chrome version 36 keeps updating even when im turning it off and i uninstall it and delete the the previous files i need help..?
    Thanks
    i suggest ... You download any standalone/offline older version of google chrome installer... And switch you internet off before installing it. then proceed on the regedit procedure to prevent your google chrome from updating..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    thank you for this guide. Under "hkey_local_machine/software/policies/google" there's no google tab there. I only have one for adobe and microsoft under policies. Is there something i'm doing wrong or another way around this?

Thanks!
    thank you for reading too... :d first of all pls navigate to..
    hkey_local_machine/software/policies/google

then on the right side.. Right click and click new , click key... Then name it update...

If you only have .. "hkey_local_machine/software/policies"

please reinstall your older version of google chrome...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nelledr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

This doesn't really work unless you already had the older version standalone setup. Every link I tried either redirects to the official chrome download page which gives v37 or downloads a 800kb installer that needs internet connection alive to work and again, updates to latest version. The file size of an actual standalone setup is around 32mb - I was using the v25 one for a long while but now AL prompts you it won't play on versions below 31.

Any working links for v31-34?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

http://www.go4it.ro/download/interne...e-32-11904420/ is a version 32 36mb... it works!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leuidisi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im bored fixing chrome NO chance!...
    I wish Spacetime gets a move on...
    I Installed offline Installer(without Internet) and do the things in "regedit" and then restarted my laptop
    nothing Happens -,-" Still Graphics Failed to Initialize

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Restpec View Post
    Im bored fixing chrome NO chance!...
    I wish Spacetime gets a move on...
    I Installed offline Installer(without Internet) and do the things in "regedit" and then restarted my laptop
    nothing Happens -,-" Still Graphics Failed to Initialize
    THIS WORKED FOR ME SINCE I POSTED THIS ONE.... I AM USING AN ACER LAPTOP AND NOT TURNING OFF MY LAPTOP.. I USUALLY DO PUT IT ON SLEEP MODE ALWAYS. BECAUSE I HATE BOOTING IT.. BUT I UPDATED MY ANTIVIRUS AND IT RESTARTED MY LAPTOP BUT I CAN STILL PLAY THE GAME IN MY v36 CHROME.. SO I GUESS YOU ARE JUST NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i deleted, restarted and installed several different versions and it still does not list "google" under the policies section. This is somewhat of a foreign language to me so i could be doing something wrong but by following the directions, the picture below is what i get:

i'm out of thanks for the day, but i'll rep when i can. Thanks
    please make one... On the right side click new... Then make a google folder.. Then follow the steps... And may i ask what os are you using?

AND WHATS INSIDE THE MICROSOFT FOLDER?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

THIS WORKED FOR ME SINCE I POSTED THIS ONE.... I AM USING AN ACER LAPTOP AND NOT TURNING OFF MY LAPTOP.. I USUALLY DO PUT IT ON SLEEP MODE ALWAYS. BECAUSE I HATE BOOTING IT.. BUT I UPDATED MY ANTIVIRUS AND IT RESTARTED MY LAPTOP BUT I CAN STILL PLAY THE GAME IN MY v36 CHROME.. SO I GUESS YOU ARE JUST NOT FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY
    Still Hopeless I've tried everything still doesnt work...

P.S.

I followed the instructions correctly
    and if you mind to make a video so if I have mistake I can correct it...
    Thanks but if not its ok Ill just play when AL fix this problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this is what's inside the microsoft folder:

i tried what you said and it still doesn't work. I get small popup that says, "your profile cannot be used because it's from a newer version of google chrome."

here's a ss of the google / update folder:

i don't think it's mean to be. Thanks for your help on this anyways.

your doing good now bubba,.. You just stopped google chrome from updating and now.. That problem is on step #13... You should be ok now to play al>> after doing the step 13.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

still hopeless i've tried everything still doesnt work...

P.s.

I followed the instructions correctly
    and if you mind to make a video so if i have mistake i can correct it...
    Thanks but if not its ok ill just play when al fix this problem

yes i can make one or put step by step pictures.. So what step you confused?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

In chrome://flags, make sure "Override software rendering list" and "Native Client" are enabled. Also, go to "GPU compositing in all pages", enable it and then put it back to default. After that, restart browser and your issue should be fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes i can make one or put step by step pictures.. So what step you confused?
    I prefer all (sorry) just wanted to be sure about what im doing
    and Im using Offline Installer cause I deleted or uninstalled my previous chrome
    ty....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok i dont know why it didnt work for all of you after restarting... or turning off and on your pc or laptop.. i restart and boot my laptop acer once a day and the rest its on sleep mode... I think u have done something wrong on stopping the updatin of chrome... Please check... uninstall app and launch and launch again.. And pls try the gpu thing settings that the user says above i remember i did that before doing the instructions i made.. Im sorry everyone im just trying to help Your doing something wrong on turning off google chrome update i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

English please )
    Type in your address bar:
    chrome://flags

Then follow the rest of the instructions, they now make sense. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    In chrome://flags, make sure "Override software rendering list" and "Native Client" are enabled. Also, go to "GPU compositing in all pages", enable it and then put it back to default. After that, restart browser and your issue should be fixed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok i dont know why it didnt work for all of you after restarting... or turning off and on your pc or laptop.. i restart and boot my laptop acer once a day and the rest its on sleep mode... I think u have done something wrong on stopping the updatin of chrome... Please check... uninstall app and launch and launch again.. And pls try the gpu thing settings that the user says above i remember i did that before doing the instructions i made.. Im sorry everyone im just trying to help Your doing something wrong on turning off google chrome update i guess.

Should I really turn off the modem or just disconnect? and should I disable chorme auto updating before I uninstall it??... Im on the last step (13) and I can`t or have any Webdata just as said in the link of step 13 Please Help me....
    Thanks
    Respect
    Last edited by Restpec; 09-13-2014 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this last step worked. Thank you to both nelldr and madnex for your help!
    np and thanks to madnex too for helping everyone out hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

should i really turn off the modem or just disconnect? And should i disable chorme auto updating before i uninstall it??... Im on the last step (13) and i can`t or have any webdata just as said in the link of step 13 please help me....
    Thanks
    respect

i suggest this... Gather the tools needed before turning off ur modem or internet.. Like the installer of older chrome.. And screenshot all the link and instructions i gave in the thread so you can read while ur net is off. Then follow the instructions step by step pls!! And before uninstalling the new version of chrome 37. Pls try to offf the update first... Then turn off modem and do the steps now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i suggest this... Gather the tools needed before turning off ur modem or internet.. Like the installer of older chrome.. And screenshot all the link and instructions i gave in the thread so you can read while ur net is off. Then follow the instructions step by step pls!! And before uninstalling the new version of chrome 37. Pls try to offf the update first... Then turn off modem and do the steps now
    Im experiencing problem in chrome just as said how to solve in step 13 and I can`t find my WEB DATA
    in Appdata Local
    Help...
    Thanks,
    Respect.