Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Took the Time to Respec 3x found best DPS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i usually make more than enough gold in drops to cover my expenses, so its okay. and i clear the whole instance pretty quickly.

but a lot could change in later patches, either way, this game is hella fun. The developers have done a great job. On that road to 8 million subscribers on a mobile app lol like WOW did on pc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathanyc View Post
    i usually make more than enough gold in drops to cover my expenses, so its okay. and i clear the whole instance pretty quickly.

but a lot could change in later patches, either way, this game is hella fun. The developers have done a great job. On that road to 8 million subscribers on a mobile app lol like WOW did on pc?

Put 5/5 into mana regen skill. Now I spend only 0-2 mana pots pure run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathanyc View Post
    Put 5/5 into mana regen skill. Now I spend only 0-2 mana pots pure run
    yup that sounds about right.. thats what i have..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I find evasion to be a whole lot better even as a bowman as you can charge into mobs and not die from ranged damage.
    Running one point in meditation and usually spend no mana pots pet run on the Bonus map in fathom.

Pure DPS wise dagger > bow because of attack rate so I usually use it to clear out all the normal monsters. Then I switch to a bow to clear out the easier bosses and a crossbow for major end boss for extended range.

Have 5 extra skill points left, how useful is break armor? Going with either that, shattering scream or blind shot simply because I get lag killed sometimes on bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heres how i look at it... Unless your having problems surviving... Which most archers arent at all.. then pick up anything that bumps up your dps..

Applying Break Armor 5/5 while focused and doing a blast shot yields 1 hit kills to the broken target alot... Not to mention on bosses is a nice debuff that helps the entire party kill him faster. So I would say currently its worth the points.

Also I tried out the dagger/wingshield... VERY NICE!!... See.. I assumed blast shot wouldnt work unless you had a ranged weapon equipped.. But not true.. In fact I noticed ranged specials are still ranged and your weapon only affects your primary attack button.

So right now I'm rocking wingshield / sai dagger ... Auto-Crossbow..

Also.. This will probably get nerfed eventually but I'm wearing epic warrior armor.. by stating str... equipping it then respeccing leaving the armor on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Looks like its back to my original spec being best with the evasion nerf XD