Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: L76 Egg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

+1 i dont even have an egg and i think this is a great idea, as a vanity it would great with many items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

A lot of people miss 76 pvp days and tbh i think 76 was the best looking cap of them all. Also egg looks good with a lot of other vanitys like, black drag, white drag, cop, mfa, etc. White drag doesnt have many shields that look good with it at all otherr than gold holo and 76 egg imo. Also why would you let such a beloved item go to waste it pl cuz lets be honest it has no use in the game right now and a lot of people love the egg and the idea or it becoming a vanity, this wont be hard for cinco to do the community just has to push it

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

25 was bes cap
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    25 was bes cap
    Okay well whats your thoughts on this idea? Loved by many in the pl community.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

The egg is a fine idea for a vanity item. Since it already exists as a vanity item (from the near-perfect 76 cap), it will need to be different in coloration / effects.

As for the White Dragon / White Lightning sets - they need a different offhand item to be complete. I've been working on these for the upcoming Guild Event II: Electric Boogaloo.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

The egg is a fine idea for a vanity item. Since it already exists as a vanity item (from the near-perfect 76 cap), it will need to be different in coloration / effects.

As for the White Dragon / White Lightning sets - they need a different offhand item to be complete. I've been working on these for the upcoming Guild Event II: Electric Boogaloo.
    Actually, the egg only exists as an elite level 76 shield. That's why there's a lot of interest to have the ability to craft the elite shield into a vanity from those who still have a level 76 egg but have no use for it anymore in pve at level 105.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Also the coloration of the egg is what people like, egg wont be the same if you change colors so please dont. Also people like the rarety of egg and how exclusive it was as a fast cap item. It seems like everything people love about egg you want to spoil. We dont like rotten eggs.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Also the coloration of the egg is what people like, egg wont be the same if you change colors so please dont. Also people like the rarety of egg and how exclusive it was as a fast cap item. It seems like everything people love about egg you want to spoil. We dont like rotten eggs.
    You don't have to worry about any of this happening.
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Another guild event sounds like fun. Have you thought about implementing ways to balance it for the entire community so nobody has to leave their guilds in order to compete/get much needed items from an exclusive vendor?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Lol the white lightning was barely farmed, only 2 or so, complete sets in game that ive seen. Maybe a few pieces. We were mislead from what i hear from others about what boss dropped the white lightning. Supposedly directly from cinco saying that the gold skeletons dropped it, then 24hrs later, saying myx droped it (which in 300+ runs, i only managed to spawn 1 myx)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Another guild event sounds like fun. Have you thought about implementing ways to balance it for the entire community so nobody has to leave their guilds in order to compete/get much needed items from an exclusive vendor?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    Yes! Details will appear later this week ;-)
    | | | |

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Another guild event sounds like fun. Have you thought about implementing ways to balance it for the entire community so nobody has to leave their guilds in order to compete
    A balanced and fair guild vs guild challenge that does not require everyone to join one guild in order to have a chance at winning? This actually sounds like fun! Can't wait for these details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

You don't have to worry about any of this happening.
    Are you saying that we will never get og 76 egg as vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Reread his post. To me, it is as if he's implying he's making a new vanity item based on the og egg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Reread his post. To me, it is as if he's implying he's making a new vanity item based on the og egg.
    Yes, but if he does that for a new guild event, whose gonna have the gold to BUY and probably CRAFT it tradable? We have no source of gold coming into the game and currently, it seems people are burnt out on buying plat. I think we should have a DECENT gold farming event BEFORE the next guild event comes into play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Sounds like the egg is already a vanity. I might be wrong. Wanna sell your egg to me anyways?
    Last edited by Jensmage; 05-21-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    If he makes a "new" egg vanity then the of egg is never viable again and everyone will be running around with another recolored vanity. Pretty much takes an og item everyone loves and turn it into something completely different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

If he makes a "new" egg vanity then the of egg is never viable again and everyone will be running around with another recolored vanity. Pretty much takes an og item everyone loves and turn it into something completely different.
    Creating an egg *vanity* protects the og egg elite shield as long as it doesn't require crafting the elite egg into a vanity (if that were required, there should be the ability to both craft and uncraft it back). Like I said, I believe cinco implied he was considering creating a new vanity egg, a separate item altogether. He might clarify. But I wouldn't worry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

If you ask me the egg shouldn't be incorporated into an event, it should stay unique and be given a vendor to be crafted just like the black dragon armor did maybe at BSM

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Wonderful news. I'd hate to have to split up my guild and join other guilds on a bi-weekly basis in order to compete in guild events, just to keep going back to my original guild once the event is over.