Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
Oh okay, why don't we all do that, true inspires me to do it.lets just all do that, n compete in who is better at self farming? Come on...... she worked hard to get those devices she is playing on, because she neeeds like 5 devices, unless she paid noobs, then again she worked hard for gold, not for those kills. Ofc its not against rules, but those ppl who do that don't deserve place between all those who actually worked hard in pvp. Its just.... unfair

Right, you got that spot on. I even protested way back on how they don't take action against these farmers, but I guess it's just how it is. I tell you lady, back when these farmers were not doing their dirty things, I pvpd whole day long. It's gratifying seeing my name on top knowing that my fellow contenders were also trying their best to go for the top spot (others simply play the game without minding their spot). Trust me, I did 1k kills in this particular day and hell I was exhausted! I played even with my manicure fresh and even skipped jogging just because I was having fun with pvp.

Then these players started appearing and of course I was devastated! It's like everything I've put into the game went futile but time went and I learned to ignore the heartache (awww part here) and simply went about playing pvp solely for fun!

If you'll ask me if I want these people banned, I'll say no. As one dev puts it "the system will always be abused" and that's what we are seeing now, so I really feel these people cannot be punished by breaking rules when there's not even a rule existing to start with. Strip off their rewards? I am not sure, but let's just all work hard to get up there! Thanksies!