Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
    Tbh I think you are the one being selfish. Its evident that you know someone who fall someone in the 19 day group. If sts includes 19 days then why not 18 or 17, they even tried hard and had FUN. Arent you being SELFISH?

And moreover shards were present for those who couldnt post 20 days..and shard is good as a ring. Why now change it and include the ring as prize for them too?

Either dont change rules or if you change rules make it win win for everyone.

I dont know anyone who falls in anything, thank you very much, your all overacting over a little competition. Supposed to be fun, , but you all took the fun out of it, its people acting like this that ruins the game and fun aspects of it . Like I said I wish you all the best of luck, but to be honest this has ruined the whole point of the competition for me , its supposed to be fun not a reason to argue or to be rude or disrespectful to other people for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    I dont know anyone who falls in anything, thank you very much, your all overacting over a little competition. Supposed to be fun, , but you all took the fun out of it, its people acting like this that ruins the game and fun aspects of it . Like I said I wish you all the best of luck, but to be honest this has ruined the whole point of the competition for me , its supposed to be fun not a reason to argue or to be rude or disrespectful to other people for.
    Well I'll just say this. It's no longer a competition if the rules change at the end effecting determination of " winners"

You're only looking at fun from your perspective. And as I mentioned, people that didn't do all 20 days still had a chance at shard or teeth. So there is still "fun" for them. The ring was supposed to be for those that were dedicated and completed all 20 days.

Alas, another change in direction. We should all be use to it by now. It's happened before and it will happen again. And still, people will voice their displeasure.

Tbh, just turning the other cheek is a little irresponsible. I say that with utmost respect to you and others that feel it's ok. It sets a bad example in my opinion. Just like some other things we've seen in the recent past.

In the end, it's not that important in the grand scheme of thing like you say. But I feel it's very important to uphold the rules of contests and competitions.
    Last edited by Rare; 04-14-2014 at 07:08 AM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Well I'll just say this. It's no longer a competition if the rules change at the end effecting determination of " winners"

You're only looking at fun from your perspective. And as I mentioned, people that didn't do all 20 days still had a chance at shard or teeth. So there is still "fun" for them. The ring was supposed to be for those that were dedicated and completed all 20 days.

Alas, another change in direction. We should all be use to it by now. It's happened before and it will happen again. And still, people will voice their displeasure.

Tbh, just turning the other cheek is a little irresponsible. I say that with utmost respect to you and others that feel it's ok. It sets a bad example in my opinion. Just like some other things we've seen in the recent past.

In the end, it's not that important in the grand scheme of thing like you say. But I feel it's very important to uphold the rules of contests and competitions.

Since I am out of the option to give you any more reputation for another 24 hrs, accept this +1
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

They always change there minds especially on amount of winners, like the jester they said 40 winners and at the end said they thought more were need due to size of thread and gave out 48 sets ...