Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Dont mind me anymore , talk to this legend ( Grinch bro im out of words )
    I feel bad fOr yall LMFAO

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    U don't have to feel bad for us. And the guy who u calling legend isn't any different than u.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo View Post
    Chill don’t cry okay? It’s not my problem that u become nab when i’m using eterno’s aa and you’re the one who said we need to “adapt” lol guess who said that? of course honor ppl who wanna be pro in real pvp
    I already am pro in both honor and regular , and u are making me say that , and now khan gonna come and say hiw big my ego is , also when u used it on me i couldve usef it back , so its timing , so dont quote me because youre wasting my time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Chill don’t cry okay? It’s not my problem that u become nab when i’m using eterno’s aa and you’re the one who said we need to “adapt” lol guess who said that? of course honor ppl who wanna be pro in real pvp
    Actually I’m the one who said you need to Adapt and I know for sure you cannot beat me in a vs so just chill out buddy Pm the devs they will help you with your worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bro , i did more Pvp than you , i know how the pet affects you, but i dont see a nerf needed.
    How am i feeding my ego , ragingproc is saying he killed me duel , while i had legendary gear , hes the one with the ego

wow! what’s next lmao keep lying too bad i just tested u eterno’s aa and i think that’s how it feels when u r around in eterno’s aa, even u are wearing ur “best gear” u still like a mob/creeps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    U don't have to feel bad for us. And the guy who u calling legend isn't any different than u.

Vs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

@Cinco hey , while you close my threads for nothing , u can close this too , its much worse than frequent bumping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Actually I’m the one who said you need to Adapt and I know for sure you cannot beat me in a vs so just chill out buddy Pm the devs they will help you with your worries

Other honor ppl who thinks they are pro lmao @.@ HAHA buy some gears please ;((((( u can’t even go in TDM + does anybody know u? i guess no one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Other honor ppl who thinks they are pro lmao @.@ HAHA buy some gears please ;((((( u can’t even go in TDM + does anybody know u? i guess no one
    Well does anyone know you? Nah nah nahhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I like how u didn’t deny the fact that you can’t beat me in a vs , you know what it is with me already so as previously stated chill out and Pm a Dev they will help you with your worries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

dumb kids these days.. are too jobless and straight stupid.
    u know who im taking about.. get a life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like how u didn’t deny the fact that you can’t beat me in a vs , you know what it is with me already so as previously stated chill out and Pm a Dev they will help you with your worries

Well does anyone know you? Nah nah nahhh

Dont cry i’m just telling the truth i’m sorry if u felt that too my bad, u guys can fight me 2v1 if u want to instead just tt here lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

key·board war·ri·or
    nounINFORMAL
    noun: keyboard warrior; plural noun: keyboard warriors
    a person who makes abusive or aggressive posts on the internet, typically one who conceals their true identity.

Keyboard Warrior
    1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If anyone would be a "pro" then it would be honor "ppl".

PVP is about skill a "pro" player in PvP Is someone who is SKILLED not someone who has gears. Gears ≠ pro. If you can't win in honour but need gears to win then that just says your skills aren't good enough.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Guys if this pet is this serious as a problem why haven’t you brought it to the attention of a Dev? They are here to assist you with these problems bring them the evidence of how this legendary pet which can be obtained by anyone with the 8th birthday tokens is hurting your PvP experience and that you cannot handle going against eterno in PvP but no instead we are here making a forum post and waiting on others to chime in about there experience with this legendary pet and maybe just maybe we can get enough complaints and force this legendary pet to be nerfed in very much sure you can Private Message or even email the devs about this situation and speed the process up but that’s not going to happen because deep down it’s a situation where you have lost to this pet and cannot deal with the loss so we are here waiting for others who also cannot deal with the losing to this legendary pet which is understandable by all means guys I don’t blame you I would be angry also but I urge you guys to take time and learn the pet in simple terms : ADAPT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post

PVP is about skill a "pro" player in PvP Is someone who is SKILLED not someone who has gears. Gears ≠ pro. If you can't win in honour but need gears to win then that just says your skills aren't good enough.
    Amen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post

This is it right here brother, I cannot understand how we have a honor system where everyone is on base level and simply just pvp but that’s not a pro a pro is someone with super awaken gears who loses to legendary pets then come to forums and rage out and ask for a nerf instead of being a real pro and figuring out how to ADAPT to the situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is it right here brother, I cannot understand how we have a honor system where everyone is on base level and simply just pvp but that’s not a pro a pro is someone with super awaken gears who loses to legendary pets then come to forums and rage out and ask for a nerf instead of being a real pro and figuring out how to ADAPT to the situation

U think the geared players aren't using eterno? They r using it, it's just that it's ruining the experience of regular PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badsha Khan View Post
    U think the geared players aren't using eterno? They r using it, it's just that it's ruining the experience of regular PvP.

A
    D
    A
    P
    T

adapt
    [ uh-dapt ]
    SEE SYNONYMS FOR adapt
    verb (used with object)
    to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly:
    They adapted themselves to the change quickly. He adapted the novel for movies.

verb (used without object)
    to adjust oneself to different conditions, environment, etc.:
    to adapt easily to all circumstances.

I think you guys think I’m just kidding around or something this is a real word and people everywhere do this everyday what excuses you from being apart of this system? Real professional players only get there by Adapting to all situations presented before them I can show you the way but I’m afraid that you guys will only come back here asking again for this legendary pet to be nerfed to help your PvP experience it’s okay and I understand once again Private Message a Developer and they will get to you within 1-2 business days these people really care about there players and really want to help make this game a better place if this is a real situation bring it to them and they will handle it guaranteed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

A
    D
    A
    P
    T

adapt
    [ uh-dapt ]
    SEE SYNONYMS FOR adapt
    verb (used with object)

I think you guys think I’m just kidding around or something this is a real word and people everywhere do this everyday what excuses you from being apart of this system? Real professional players only get there by Adapting to all situations presented before them I can show you the way but I’m afraid that you guys will only come back here asking again for this legendary pet to be nerfed to help your PvP experience it’s okay and I understand once again Private Message a Developer and they will get to you within 1-2 business days these people really care about there players and really want to help make this game a better place if this is a real situation bring it to them and they will handle it guaranteed

I don't mind whatever u say bcoz u talk like a Dumb from start, so never quoted u. A pve player trying to be funny. Try hard but I don't care about ur words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

A
    D
    A
    P
    T

adapt
    [ uh-dapt ]
    SEE SYNONYMS FOR adapt
    verb (used with object)

The pet have no weaknesses what adapt are you talking about, pvp is not the same with pve bro your in wrong thread