Thread: Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Battle Royale in PvP event Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Axals View Post
    We just want to have fun you don’t have to take it so serious having only pve events isn’t that interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There have to be some kinda system in place to monitor cheating. Why make a half a$$ event with little effort when when they can spend some time on it and make it great( new obstacles , new buff , power up ,new ways to win ) the problem is when there cheating on the level that is ever pvp event it rune the game and people quit with also equal to a loss of Revenue ( which I’m guessing is use to pay the maker to make new event.) pvp is very serious part of pocket legend and we should work to find ways to address the current issues that we currently have. ) people spend so many years/gold/$$$ to master a class and certain level mastering there class/classes

Pvp should never be taking lightly on any game cause people put there life/time into it to be great players and sometime $$$$$$$$$ with enchant that I read lol

The reason I suggest pve events isn’t cause I don’t like pvp. I love pvp just not on this game pass level 10!the way it is. And it doesn’t benefit the game and much ways really instead it have the opposite effect ( accept for a hand full of player ). The time can be spent on better projects that benefits everyone like custom pvp matches-being able to set on rules- to host own pvp events. At least until all class and weapons for each class using them are balanced.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 05-15-2020 at 02:01 AM.