Thread: Hardcore mode

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Hardcore mode

My Suggestion is a Hardcore mode just like in AL
    for those who doesnt know what is the hardcore mode its simply a one life character once you die you cant revive.
    you can only delete or restore the character for platinum (1000-2000).
    once completing L115 (future new cap) town Quests you can make a hardcore character.

Rules of a hardcore character :
    - No access to CS (Auction).
    - No trading in any way.
    - No access to maps with regular chars (besides towns and pvp). Hardcore can only play with other hardcores.
    - No stash access (at some later point you will have limited access).
    - No level up package or instant xp-packages in store.

Benefits :
    - Colored IGN.
    - Rewards for reaching every level cap (76-80-85-100-105-110-115).
    - an exclusive pet for reaching the maximum level.

FOR MORE INFOS :
    Check out Quaset Guide in AL : https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-Hardcore-Mode

I know this will probably get lost in the comments buy sometimes when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre
    Last edited by hqrdcqre; 10-25-2022 at 10:07 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hqrdcqre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Dude this is an insane idea, let's do it. og players need something to do when events end
    Last edited by Neroarrow; 10-30-2022 at 12:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Also no "all access elixir", so people don't go into oktal and buy a pet or something.

Hardcore characters can't recieve op event items like damage pets, stat vanity sets, xp orbs/experience kits from events etc.
    The easiest way to take care of this is to make hardcore character not allowed to access event vendors/dungeons. Or just make everything cost more on a hardcore character?? idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I really hope this hardcore idea would get in the PL! I made similar post couple months ago.
    It would be awesome if there is some unique prizes along the way when leveling in the hardcore mode, like unique titles and untradeable vanity sets that can be obtained only in hardcore mode.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neroarrow View Post
    Also no "all access elixir", so people don't go into oktal and buy a pet or something.

Hardcore characters can't recieve op event items like damage pets, stat vanity sets, xp orbs/experience kits from events etc.
    The easiest way to take care of this is to make hardcore character not allowed to access event vendors/dungeons. Or just make everything cost more on a hardcore character?? idk

Yes all Vanity sets/pets stats are disabled and xp orbs

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfor View Post
    I really hope this hardcore idea would get in the PL! I made similar post couple months ago.
    It would be awesome if there is some unique prizes along the way when leveling in the hardcore mode, like unique titles and untradeable vanity sets that can be obtained only in hardcore mode.
    Same! i personally enjoy playing the old way (no pets/vanity sets) but most of players get boring so rewards for capping a hardcore character will encourage them to make a HC character .
    Last edited by hqrdcqre; 10-27-2022 at 06:53 AM.
    when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hqrdcqre View Post
    Same! i personally enjoy playing the old way (no pets/vanity sets) but most of players get boring so rewards for capping a hardcore character will encourage them to make a HC character.
    I totally agree with this. I like the old way for leveling.

Many times I have hoped that Spacetime would release the individual Classic Pocket Legends game, that would have L76 CAP, and it would be just like in the old days, and it wouldn't be ruined with the useless damage - and XP orb bonuses. I would move right in to the Classic Pocket Legends, without any regrets.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Arcane Legends already has this and I don’t think it is a good idea at all. This would ruin Pocket Legends originality in the game and that would break my soul. Keep Pocket Legends how it is but, keep adding new level maps every 5 levels or so. Keep Pocket Legends original. Thanks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amazingideas04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I hope cinco does this but tbh, I think his eyes are only focused on the 115 cap and christmas. We can only hope
    Last edited by Neroarrow; 10-30-2022 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I do not want a tougher mode than the levels and upcoming maps/levels that are already tough enough as it is. Thank you cinco! Like I said, keep Pocket Legends original! I have been playing the game since 2010 when it first came out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amazingideas04 View Post
    I do not want a tougher mode than the levels and upcoming maps/levels that are already tough enough as it is. Thank you cinco! Like I said, keep Pocket Legends original! I have been playing the game since 2010 when it first came out.
    hardcore is optional lol

old players run out of stuff to do so theres really no downside

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Arcane Legends already has this and I don’t think it is a good idea at all. This would ruin Pocket Legends originality in the game and that would break my soul. Keep Pocket Legends how it is but, keep adding new level maps every 5 levels or so. Keep Pocket Legends original. Thanks!
    What's killing PL between events is the lack of content, players have nothing else to do than sitting in towns and trading. hardcore mode will encourage people to level up the old way for extra rewards and as Neroarrow said its optional
    when I'm home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot.
    -hqrdcqre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It's funny how you say -
    keep Pocket Legends original! I have been playing the game since 2010 when it first came out.
    - Because Pocket Legends isn't anymore Original as it used to be.. I think you have missed the point for the "Original".

The comment -
    Arcane Legends already has this
    = is the most obivious reason why Pocket Legends should have it too! All these years I have been wondering why it haven't find it's way to the Pocket Legends too (yet).

And as Neroarrow said, it's completly optional, so there is no any real reason to be against the idea of the Hardcore mode. It would be for the players who wants to challenge themself, and really experience the game as it used to be; in the first years of the Pocket Legends.

Hardcore mode would bring much more achievements to collect, and even more activity to the game itself! So I think it would be really good for the Pocket Legends; and what begoms to the prizes that it can offer, it's really good deal for the players!

I hope Cinco would consider about the adding the Hardcore mode for the Pocket Legends!