Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
lol constructive post?
how old are you?
you just told everyone thing they already knew?lol? hows that constructive?
plus you don't see me necroposting every thread its obvious who's seeking attention
peace have fun with your dead game maybe devs reward you!
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!
Uh, last time I checked bud, the folks that started this thread didn't know what "server maintenance" was, smart one. Me being constructive was when I replied, after no one, not even the Devs, sayin' it's not an update. -_- I thought I made myself clear?
Now, you say I don't see you necroin' every thread. I know. You don't see me doing that either. I simply reply to the threads on the forum games and some threads in Star Legends (Plus, notice how people replied to the games. Unlike the ones that you necropost with a random picture and leaves the thread bumped.). That's not all the threads. At least my replies in them are constructive. Oh wait. Your necroposts aren't useless? Don't take my posts too serious, dude. Maybe you don't like them, but you don't have to call attention to them. If you knew that I'm active on forums, der, than why make some big commotion about it? How was that relevant to this thread/my reply?
~Seems to me you're not much older than me. But it looks like I'm more mature, use some grammar maybe. If you're having trouble with that, use your technology (A.K.A. autocorrect) =D
~Correction: Star Legends isn't my game (Now why in the world did you ask me what sl is? How is that constructive? Lol?)._. Looks like you've played it longer than I have. I "used" to play But that was when the game was actually "active."
[I like how you use my words. Makes you sound smart, buddy.]