Thread: How can or how do bears deal with this? PvP thread.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    What I do is, flick up heal, stomp out of roots. Then, beckon is normally back up by that time. I beckon again, don't usually miss the second time, scream to stun, then stomp. Then they are usually dead.
    That's what I try to do too, Stomp out of roots or get the edge of stomp to push them back. If it happens to time with their pushback, we're pretty far apart by then so fight restarts. IF they are in range of Stomp though (8m).

My combo for birds is usually Beckon - CB - Stomp, so it reduces their dodge so my Stomp can connect.

I went a few 1:1s just now with Farking (gf btw), stopped at 5-0, his favor. Fort (me) vs Custom.

Even with Custom gear, where dodge isn't that high, my Beckons at 92/94 Hit % (ring switching) would not connect 2 out of three times. There were 2 duels that I managed to connect on the 3rd Beckon, CB connect, but was too late to let out Stomp, HP was too low.

If it did connect at the first try, the same Hit %/Dodge issue happens with CB, if it connects, then yay a little help for my Stomp to connect. If it doesn't, again issue with my stomp connecting.

End-game PvP is pretty much like a bird/mage game, IMO. Maybe its the price bears pay for twink PvP? Doesn't make sense though, end-game PvP suffers for twink PvP.
    Last edited by Ellyidol; 06-10-2011 at 01:16 AM.