Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Item evolution?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    I added the platinum so STS gets their money too, also the kershal was just an example, this can be used with arcane ring, dugger bow, ebon sword,etc some items cheaper than others, like skull aegis.
    Sts alrdy gets "their money" on every event with store locks, vanities, auras, pets, lixs and let's not forget about the insane amount of plats spent on awake event for gems, so that was completely unnecessary.
    I know the kershal was just an example, that's not a reason to justify by saying that there are cheaper items, ofc there are, but what about the expensive ones? See the problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Change requirements for weapon evolution.
    L2 15m, 2 Arc shard/evolution shard, 2 arc fossil, 40 evolved essence, 2 arcane weapon spirit (or in case u rather have specific spirit item for each item then have em loot from different maps).
    L3 30m, 3 arc shard/evolution shard, 5 arc fossil 60 evolved essence, 4 arcane weapon Spirit.
    No point on requiring platinum for such feature that would affect the gameplay directly, unlike awake gems that can be easily obtained with gold, this would require an insane amount of gold in case anyone was willing to sell such item.
    Also don't even think of adding awakening system to pets, really no need for further unbalancement.
    I like this adjustment :>

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Sts alrdy gets "their money" on every event with store locks, vanities, auras, pets, lixs and let's not forget about the insane amount of plats spent on awake event for gems, so that was completely unnecessary.
    I know the kershal was just an example, that's not a reason to justify by saying that there are cheaper items, ofc there are, but what about the expensive ones? See the problem?
    Why would anyone use kershal for level 81? Or maul. I understand rarity but STS did create x2 arcane loot from locks weekend if anything they can just increase the loot possibly for these items and no harm done. Also we have arcanite fields where you can also loot arcanes too. I just want to get stronger, what would you add to this idea if so?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

How to perfect it? Get rid of the platinum, no need for 3 kershals (yes example, I know) make 1 kershal but per level, increase the drop rates of arcanes by 25% meaning if overall players loot 25 skull axe’dugger daggers, etc monthly they’ll now loot 30 of them, meaning there’s 20+ more arcanes in-game so prices don’t go overboard. And you’re done.

Noticed your items only increase in stats? Why not add more items like “Shoulder Blades” or “Boots” slots instead? It’s easier to add more stat boosting items than making this whole process? Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Why would anyone use kershal for level 81? Or maul. I understand rarity but STS did create x2 arcane loot from locks weekend if anything they can just increase the loot possibly for these items and no harm done. Also we have arcanite fields where you can also loot arcanes too. I just want to get stronger, what would you add to this idea if so?
    I think I alrdy suggested some tweaks on ur idea to allow players get stronger without having to spend an insane amount of Plat or using several copies of the same item to get the update, the changes were suggested so ppl would actually go for the leveling, if it was made as u suggested I see more efficient selling all the copies and gather whatever small gold amount left to get the leveled item, but ofc, then there would be almost no leveled items since its a total rip off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    ………

Why not add more items like “Shoulder Blades” or “Boots” slots instead? It’s easier to add more stat boosting items than making this whole process? ……
    This ^

#11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please do not include more option to spend gold on, this game already very unfriendly to beginners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

it’s way more easier for beginners to earn gold now, then it ever has been. But I agree, the OP suggestions are too extreme.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Also pls make every step we made in game cost 1 plat and every click cost 10k gold each.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Character evolution: When I enter, boss dead and I get the best drops in the area.

We must stalk devs x100.

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    it’s way more easier for beginners to earn gold now, then it ever has been. But I agree, the OP suggestions are too extreme.
    Ever heard of inflation? Yes, its easier to get gold. Items are also far more expensive, so it evens out.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Rip bank accounts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Now this is pure comedy right here. Making a leveled up low lvl weapon using literally dozens of the same item and absurd tons of plat. As if we ever needed more gold sinks or plat sinks xd. Also, this would at best make the game more unbalanced so dunno where you got the idea from xd.