Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Achievements II (Standard)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Apply this same statement to all other useless APS you guys have done. Why forced yourself to do it just for the points?

Not a single achievement point is a must, so no one is forcing you guys to do it in the first place. But guess what, you guys still decide to do it to compete with one another or for whatever reasons.

If the useless aps (the 10,000 pvp kills) existed and you guys have been okay with doing it for so long, why not for the helping aspect? Just Imagine if they started off with making this "helping 100 people" instead of this pointless "10,000 kills". You guys would have done it either way. We don't need a genius to tell us which leaves more positive impact for the game while taking into consideration of the futile dummy farm arguement.
    I already have all the pvp aps done, I didn't enjoy making them one bit and yet I have asked countless times, even here, to remove or modify them. Because we are aware of how most people farm it.
    Enjoy making most of the current aps and the aps proposed in this post look nice.
    Because I can make them by myself.
    As I already stated in one of the points of my previous comment. And you seem to be deliberately ignoring all the points.
    It's not an app that depends only on me, I have to wait for a player to join the game or decide to create a new character, after he needs help, etc. I MUST FORCE THE PLAYER TO GET MY HELP, or sit on a city or map and harass people, or pay them, etc. Do you see the point?
    And of course I'm going to be forced to do it if I want to compete for an LB.
    At this point any comment from someone who has not thought of or never made an aps is useless.
    Most of the aps can be done on your own, only a few are the subject of a fictitious farm and this is one of them if it is implemented in the proposed way.
    I just watch a lot of drama.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post: