Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat Sale AFTER Fast Cap!? WTH?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    The one thing I will say, MageFFA, is that the necessary manpower to keep a game afloat cannot rest on just one person, yet it does (Cinco alone creates our content). Sure, it may feel like a slap in the face -- I don't think it's the most considerate or sensitive move as well -- but come on man, PL should have died a long time ago, yet here we are.

I have to give credit where it's due here... I would hope Cinco makes money off those willing to spend plat to fast cap. You know what that means? We all get to enjoy more content. If you guys didn't buy plat at it's normal price for fast caps, either A) Cinco would have to think of different techniques to 'buy' your money or B) shutdown the game. He doesn't need to do the former so long as you, among dozens of others, continue to buy into the thrill of earning virtual vanities and rewards early on in new expansions.
    There are still plenty of things to do in this game that would have players spend money on the game. Farming is a perfect example of this. People use to spend hundreds of dollars on lixirs and plat dungeons to craft items such as demonic and tiki god well before the mess we are currently in.

The devs could have left the game to rot in 2012/2013 and it would have still been a much more active game than it is now. One thing i can say about PL is that it's not dated. Nor does it age. It still has easily the best PvP system and PvE gameplay of all MMORPGs on the appstore, problem is there are no advertisements for the game anymore.

I'm pretty sure we would give cinco less slack for the stuff he's doing for PL if he ACTUALLY decided listen/talk with the community. All of this could be avoided but since this doesn't happen of course it's going to be a slap in the face to majority of the player base.

Twink PvP/PvE has been completely wiped out with barely any games so that leaves us with just endgame, but when the devs pull stunts like this where exactly are we supposed to fall back to? This Isn't too complicated to understand.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 08-01-2019 at 08:09 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: