Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
It is a good thing sts finally nerf the gold drop in there, so u dont have too grinding all day to this map over and over,
Im still hoping sts revive the planar arena, this place is too good to left behind, they need to upgrade the boss lvl and the drops, and also the goods in the planar chest, but i can understand if they decided not to.
I don't think it's a good thing, some people stop there to get their gold, considering that not everyone can go deep, because it's pretty weak, people always get out of phase when someone they consider weak is in the match. Much less not everyone can go maus, for lack of points, I have many friends who have never been maus 4. So you have to have affordable alternatives. The market of the game is "big" as it has never been, before having 8M was the greatest wealth of a player, nowadays 8M is considered a **** for some. I agree with you about gliding, you should reuse but that does not mean you have to close or nerf a place where a lot of people stay HOURS to make good gold.

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00LD usando o Tapatalk