Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneCreed View Post
    Breeze has just been bought, I like how the stats are compared to glacian. I guess my next assignment would be armor and weapons...or at least whatever that is available on hand that I can actually buy
    Like I said on earlier post, study the rogues. Theres a glitch on rogues in PVP, the damage you see in your rogue when your in town is not the same when you are in PVP. And also the %damage increase given by the pet's bonus is not applicable to rogues in PVP. So technically Glacian's stat were far superior than Breeze, only the passive & arcane ability of breeze makes him the new superstar in PVP out-classing all other pets even the arcanes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    Like I said on earlier post, study the rogues. Theres a glitch on rogues in PVP, the damage you see in your rogue when your in town is not the same when you are in PVP. And also the %damage increase given by the pet's bonus is not applicable to rogues in PVP. So technically Glacian's stat were far superior than Breeze, only the passive & arcane ability of breeze makes him the new superstar in PVP out-classing all other pets even the arcanes.
    I see, I wasn't aware of the dmg not added in pvp. However, when I summon breeze, I see my dmg/crit is increased. Does the dmg itself revert once entered in pvp mode?

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneCreed View Post
    I see, I wasn't aware of the dmg not added in pvp. However, when I summon breeze, I see my dmg/crit is increased. Does the dmg itself revert once entered in pvp mode?
    You can just check if you want

And like I said on my earlier posts, if you want to become a successful rogue - study the rogue class. I have posted links of useful threads for you to read. And since you didn't know about the damage debuff on PVP, it will be safe to assume that you didn't read those. You could have save your golds in buying breeze, as he is going to be nerfed.

Please read the links on my earlier post, they will provide the ideas you need to form a formidable rogue.