Thread: Got lvl 76, what should I do now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuties View Post
    Thank you so much, that's exactly what I am doing: saving gold at Deep Marsh.
    But, can you explain why do I need both gun and staff? I thought only staff could deal with any bosses if combo with Ebon Armor.

It really worth buying both? It's a lot of gold and will take a huge time.

Due the high cost of Skratch Staff I might go for Gun first, as you said, unfortunately.
    Having both the skratch gun and staff is very helpful when paired with hotbar slots.

For me, I mainly use the staff, but when it procs vs a boss, I immediately switch to gun in order to get the DoT proc. This is because I will still have 3x damage from the staff proc, so my gun proc gets that effect and can essentially melts bosses in one proc. This is why people recommend getting both once you can afford it. If you can only get one though, definitely staff.
    Ign - Coolguymage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

At Elite Shuyal, trying to loot a Ker'shal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Having both the skratch gun and staff is very helpful when paired with hotbar slots.

For me, I mainly use the staff, but when it procs vs a boss, I immediately switch to gun in order to get the DoT proc. This is because I will still have 3x damage from the staff proc, so my gun proc gets that effect and can essentially melts bosses in one proc. This is why people recommend getting both once you can afford it. If you can only get one though, definitely staff.
    Got it! I will try to control myself on journey to Staff, to not buy the gun instead.
    But I am definetly going to get both since they seems life changing for mages in game. I will increase my hotbars thou, currently have two of them.

Thanks for the tips, appreciate it!

Endgame PvE Sorcerer