Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Forest Fury Event individual player leaderboard event this weekend!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I hate to be that guy, but I’m going to say that I have one problem with this event. I love the sets I think they are so amazing.

My problem: Why are we still killing blue and yellow skeletons if the event sets look like that? Can we not get a change of mob killing and kill a boss that looks something like the vanity sets. I’m pretty tired of seeing blue and yellow skeletons that don’t match the theme of the events and the scenery around them.

Other than that feedback, I can’t wait to play!

I really think you need to start taking in to consideration the mob look based on the sets in future events because I think little things like that make a huge difference!
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 11-19-2018 at 11:49 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    I really think you need to start taking in to consideration the mob look based on the sets in future events because I think little things like that make a huge difference!
    The event mobs wearing gear that identifies with the current event loot/vanity sets would be pretty amazing! Nice feedback, Chas.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

I hate to be that guy, but I’m going to say that I have one problem with this event. I love the sets I think they are so amazing.

My problem: Why are we still killing blue and yellow skeletons if the event sets look like that? Can we not get a change of mob killing and kill a boss that looks something like the vanity sets. I’m pretty tired of seeing blue and yellow skeletons that don’t match the theme of the events and the scenery around them.

Other than that feedback, I can’t wait to play!

Good suggestion. I varied the theme of the monsters to fit visually with the new 'Forest Fury' environment - but they're still skeletons (normal and gold variants).
    The vanity item set would be a wonderful theme to play out among the monsters but we only had resources to build these assets for the player characters. We'll see what can be done for this in future events... especially if I transition the monsters to be player races that can use the event vanity items by default (unlike their huge-headed skeleton friends).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good suggestion. I varied the theme of the monsters to fit visually with the new 'Forest Fury' environment - but they're still skeletons (normal and gold variants).
    The vanity item set would be a wonderful theme to play out among the monsters but we only had resources to build these assets for the player characters. We'll see what can be done for this in future events... especially if I transition the monsters to be player races that can use the event vanity items by default (unlike their huge-headed skeleton friends).
    I appreciate your hard work! Have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones! Maybe we will see you on sparatically this event!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Very cool! This will really spice up the look and feel of each future event environment.