Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: could you 1v1 this cake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I remember the president posts back in the days when the forums were fun and light-hearted.
    You toxic brigade make me sick with your "constructive" posts that are more destructive than constructive.
    You all had a sense of humour by-pass?
    The worst thing about you all is how you delight in acting so goody goody whilst trying to bring people down.
    For goodness sake lighten up.
    Don't forget to pat yourselves on the backs and enjoy your mutual admiration society because you brought me down good style. Congratulations.

P.S. I liked your thread Kona..I miss the good times on here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I remember the president posts back in the days when the forums were fun and light-hearted.
    You toxic brigade make me sick with your "constructive" posts that are more destructive than constructive.
    The worst thing about you all is how you delight in acting so goody goody whilst trying to bring people down.
    Don't forget to pat yourselves on the backs and enjoy your mutual admiration society because you brought me down good style. Congratulations.

Yeah, I agree with you.
    I mean, theoretically they are right, this post has nothing to do with “General Game Discussion” but then again, this an internet forum lol, people who take it too serious should lower their social media consume, like where are we that everything gets taken so serious, its still a game and not a law trial
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Ahh so basically when you can't make constructive threads, I understand, tyvm.
    Instead of focusing on being constructive, focus on being kind and friendly. Hope you can understand that too, tyvm.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Dang!!!?? the cake still here?? no one want? ill take 2 or 3 sq.ft then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Hi

Firstly those saying “Wrong section” are saying it for a reason. People come here to discuss the game. Yes its a forum but its an Arcane Legends forum. What u do with a cake is irrelevant.

Secondly “1v1 with a cake” is supposed to be funny? I thought everyone was mature here. But here goes hahahah he said “cake” hahahaha

Thirdly and most importantly this is not your personal agony aunt forum. Wether it brings you up or down i do not think anyones too bothered. Try not to derail this thread any more by making it about u.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    Instead of focusing on being constructive, focus on being kind and friendly. Hope you can understand that too, tyvm.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
    I use forums for information not clowns, social media like discord/line or in game is where you can show how much of a meme you are, doesn't need to be on forums.
    Hope you're having a wonderful day
    (am i doing it correctly?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Hi

Firstly those saying “Wrong section” are saying it for a reason. People come here to discuss the game. Yes its a forum but its an Arcane Legends forum. What u do with a cake is irrelevant.

Secondly “1v1 with a cake” is supposed to be funny? I thought everyone was mature here. But here goes hahahah he said “cake” hahahaha

Thirdly and most importantly this is not your personal agony aunt forum. Wether it brings you up or down i do not think anyones too bothered. Try not to derail this thread any more by making it about u.

Thanks
    Was waiting for the inevitable post from you and you didn't disappoint. This forum does not belong to you and I don't come here for sympathy. Ah but you're the king of fun..the master of sarcasm and irony..I think not.
    It doesn't matter to me what you find relevant or funny..I do not care a flying rat's backside what you think, what you post or what you think of me. Get it into your head that someone posted something that we..the players who were here before you appeared on the scene..had fun.
    You are insignificant to me as much as I am insignificant to you.
    In other words..leave me alone.
    You was wrong about another thread remember?
    Just keep your nose out of things that don't concern you. In other words, go and play in your own back garden.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Was waiting for the inevitable post from you and you didn't disappoint. This forum does not belong to you and I don't come here for sympathy. Ah but you're the king of fun..the master of sarcasm and irony..I think not.
    It doesn't matter to me what you find relevant or funny..I do not care a flying rat's backside what you think, what you post or what you think of me. Get it into your head that someone posted something that we..the players who were here before you appeared on the scene..had fun.
    You are insignificant to me as much as I am insignificant to you.
    In other words..leave me alone.
    You was wrong about another thread remember?
    Just keep your nose out of things that don't concern you. In other words, go and play in your own back garden.
    I.. I... I....

Dear diary...

P.s. Bring Robin back. At least it was game related !

Again my last post on this matter. Wrong section !

P.s Check my join date on forums before u talk random nonsense. I was on these forums 2 years before u joined actually . I was not wrong on previous thread regarding you. Had you jumping and crying like a muppet like u always do and like you are doing now. I was wrong about robin

Byeeee
    Last edited by illumminati; 08-15-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I.. I... I....

Dear diary...

P.s. Bring Robin back. At least it was game releated !

Again my last post on this matter. Wrong section !

P.s Check my join date on forums before u talk random nonsense. I was on these forums 2 years before u joined actually . I was not wrong on previous thread regarding you. Had you jumping and crying like a muppet like u always do and like you are doing now. I was wrong about robin

Byeeee
    Don't flatter yourself. You never had me phased and you never will, let alone crying, in fact this is the most fun I've had on here in quite some time.
    I digress, this is not relevant to the game and doesn't even belong in a section.
    Goodbye forever Illumminati.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Don't flatter yourself. You never had me phased and you never will, let alone crying, in fact this is the most fun I've had on here in quite some time.
    I digress, this is not relevant to the game and doesn't even belong in a section.
    Goodbye forever Illumminati.
    I had to come back to correct something...

If you are going to use my name, use it properly

It is a SMALL “i” SMH

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

I had to come back to correct something...

If you are going to use my name, use it properly

It is a SMALL “i” SMH

Byeeeeeeeeeee
    I had to come back to correct something from your previous post.
    It's "related" not "releated"

Byeeeeeee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Proof or it did not happen. If you are going to quote me please do not edit my words. It is very hurtful and borderline bullying.

As someone who has been on forums a lot longer than i have, you should know better. Wait never mind. We already established you was a wee twinkle in your mommas eyes when i first made my account. My bad sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Maybe if i got the munchies. Never know how much you can eat after just one marijuana!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Those who feel its a wrong thread/irrelevant post etc etc, just don't respond. Every post isnt meant for you. A person comes to lighten the mood and you still find a reason to complain?!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Svzb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Proof or it did not happen. If you are going to quote me please do not edit my words. It is very hurtful and borderline bullying.

As someone who has been on forums a lot longer than i have, you should know better. Wait never mind. We already established you was a wee twinkle in your mommas eyes when i first made my account. My bad sorry
    Whatever.."yawn".
    I did not edit or change your post. You made a typo that I ignored until you started up again. You may have been on the forums a lot longer than me but you certainly haven't posted much so I assume you haven't read much either. If you had you would know that I am not the bullying type. In fact quite the opposite. Now put all your toys back in your pram and take a chill pill.
    You just want the last word. Fair enough, have it...I honestly don't care, I think you and the whole thing is hilarious.
    I remember saying in my original post that you all needed to lighten up. You just proved me right..once again.
    2-0 to me. 🤗 Can't wait to see your next installment.
    P.S. You want a slice of cake? 🍰

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Whatever.."yawn".
    I did not edit or change your post. You made a typo that I ignored until you started up again. You may have been on the forums a lot longer than me but you certainly haven't posted much so I assume you haven't read much either. If you had you would know that I am not the bullying type. In fact quite the opposite. Now put all your toys back in your pram and take a chill pill.
    You just want the last word. Fair enough, have it...I honestly don't care, I think you and the whole thing is hilarious.
    I remember saying in my original post that you all needed to lighten up. You just proved me right..once again.
    2-0 to me. �� Can't wait to see your next installment.
    P.S. You want a slice of cake? ��
    Yawn.. Moved to the right section finally.

Why did you do this devs? Don’t you know who Kona is? Lighten up. How dare you?

Look what you have done to Susanne now. Sent her back to the dark corner again. This was the most fun she was having here in years. Congratulations

Finally common sense has won
    Last edited by illumminati; 08-16-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

I love Kona he's so funny hehe keep up the cake my friend ignore the haters
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ummm what ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    back in 2016 Hail and i started a forum thread joking about running for president of Arlor. it turned into 32 pages of the most fun this forum ever had. the devs then decided we should have a election ..there was campaigning and a election . 12 people ran, i was elected . and there you have the rest of the story
    This is what I call a community