Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About drop rates.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its not about how much people are opening crates. its about the drop rates. I would see people looting 4 arcanes at a time by only spending 2k plats. Like how crazy is that? For my three weeks of playing this game again(2013 player here). I have spent a lot of $$ already just to buy the best gears and its not funny to lose drastically amount of gold by having this kind of event.

For example, I bought my Duggar Dagger 1 week ago for 150m and this event made Clean Duggar 60-70m. Now, everyone thinks all daggers will be 60 or lower since the drop rates are high so they will always lowball you. I feel bad as a player who spends a lot of money for this and to get geared. PS: I sold it for 90m but imagine that 60m loss in economy of me.

I loaded plats so much that the few recent events i would load 1700 plats every 2 hours just to get 1 arcane weapon, sometimes i get 0 out of it. I should have waited for this event and probably i wouldnt even have to spend that much just to get geared.

Honestly, its disappointing but at the same time Im happy because a lot of people can afford arcane weapons now. and i see a lot of people playing pvp now thats a good thing. However, next time do something to control the drop rates. and not messing up everyones economy.
    Last edited by akishiru; 04-17-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I mean how not crazy is this, still only spend few.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akishiru View Post
    Its not about how much people are opening crates. its about the drop rates. I would see people looting 4 arcanes at a time by only spending 2k plats. Like how crazy is that? For my three weeks of playing this game again(2013 player here). I have spent a lot of $$ already just to buy the best gears and its not funny to lose drastically amount of gold by having this kind of event.

For example, I bought my Duggar Dagger 1 week ago for 150m and this event made Clean Duggar 60-70m. Now, everyone thinks all daggers will be 60 or lower since the drop rates are high so they will always lowball you. I feel bad as a player who spends a lot of money for this and to get geared. PS: I sold it for 90m but imagine that 60m loss in economy of me.

I loaded plats so much that the few recent events i would load 1700 plats every 2 hours just to get 1 arcane weapon, sometimes i get 0 out of it. I should have waited for this event and probably i wouldnt even have to spend that much just to get geared.

Honestly, its disappointing but at the same time Im happy because a lot of people can afford arcane weapons now. and i see a lot of people playing pvp now thats a good thing. However, next time do something to control the drop rates. and not messing up everyones economy.
    well it's your own fault you didn't make a plan and how to spend your gold wisely what do you expect? through out the whole 2020 ppl using ebon still? so its normal make a plan for spending you know arcanes in in every event has slightly increase drops since ppl are complaining in how hard and rare the odds of dropping PvP wise not budget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    I mean how not crazy is this, still only spend few.
    What is the exact amount of platinum you spent for dropping them? If u don't mind me asking
    Congratulations btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    What is the exact amount of platinum you spent for dropping them? If u don't mind me asking
    Congratulations btw
    It wasnt mine, it was my friend send me this pic to piss me off bcs i literally bought a duggar bow for 40mill just few days before, judging from the pic he sent me before this come out, he had 2.3k plat the second screenshot he had 1.5k,,, 800 plat for 3 i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    It wasnt mine, it was my friend send me this pic to piss me off bcs i literally bought a duggar bow for 40mill just few days before, judging from the pic he sent me before this come out, he had 2.3k plat the second screenshot he had 1.5k,,, 800 plat for 3 i guess
    Wow thats great.
    I just have a reason to never buy gear again.
    Rip 40m in 2 days.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    well it's your own fault you didn't make a plan and how to spend your gold wisely what do you expect? through out the whole 2020 ppl using ebon still? so its normal make a plan for spending you know arcanes in in every event has slightly increase drops since ppl are complaining in how hard and rare the odds of dropping PvP wise not budget
    The thing is, event changes occurs sometimes and you cant really predict. How would i know that this event will drop crazy arcane loots? I quit this game 2013 and havent heard news about this game since then. I came back 3 weeks ago to play this again. im bored cuz of the quarantine. The thing is , couldnt you make it less drop rate? its crazy how people spend 200 plats and get an arc weaps. Atleast make it decent because what sts did there was LOW drop rate to HIGH drop rate right away. thats crazy obviously people who bought the gears expensive will lose a lot of gold including me who didnt think the drop rates of these new arc weaps will be HIGH. Like atleast give insights of whats going to happen right? we might lose gold but not so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akishiru View Post
    The thing is, event changes occurs sometimes and you cant really predict. How would i know that this event will drop crazy arcane loots? I quit this game 2013 and havent heard news about this game since then. I came back 3 weeks ago to play this again. im bored cuz of the quarantine. The thing is , couldnt you make it less drop rate? its crazy how people spend 200 plats and get an arc weaps. Atleast make it decent because what sts did there was LOW drop rate to HIGH drop rate right away. thats crazy obviously people who bought the gears expensive will lose a lot of gold including me who didnt think the drop rates of these new arc weaps will be HIGH. Like atleast give insights of whats going to happen right? we might lose gold but not so much.
    Thats why it was fun what the point in playing a game u can always predict a game like that is just way to boring

Just play this game and enjoy it.. to have fun lol good luck^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Why do you increase drop rate significantly.
    It causes significant drop in prices of the arcane weapons.
    Why can't you make it gradually rising so that we can get stable prices from start.
    Now many people including me lost a lot of gold.
    Not to mention many people who spent tons of plat in the beginning.
    This thread is unwanted... if u had paid 110m for daggers
    It is nothing but the luxury price u paid for experiencing a op wepon at the first before many can..... ..

u can never complain about the drop rates now as many people are able to afford it....
    how are u saying u are at a loss huh????

If another player has a item same as yours and he bought for less it it doesnt mean u are at a loss ... u have bought ir for urself ... it doesnt matter if i get it for10m and u get it for 100m...
    look upon ur attitude bruh...

Hats off to the devs for increasing the drop rates so that many people can affors it ....
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    It is nothing but the luxury price u paid for experiencing a op wepon at the first before many can..... ..

u can never complain about the drop rates now as many people are able to afford it....

If another player has a item same as yours and he bought for less it it doesnt mean u are at a loss ... u have bought ir for urself ... it doesnt matter if i get it for10m and u get it for 100m...

Hats off to the devs for increasing the drop rates so that many people can affors it ....
    Ty
    Here we go again.

@.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

My answer is correcr last time also many people lost gold in ebon weapons but many didnt complain... try to appreciate the effort of other people also u wouldnt want to play a game... where only 30 ppl play out of which all 30 have more than 150m and

The game is about interacting with others and making friends and enjoying arlorian tradition and not......

Merching ... and trying to fool people with prices and feel happy about it....

Tyyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post

Ty
    this is by far correct

like its your own choice to rush and buy new arc release item as we ppl are waiting for the price to drop its always expectec that the item price drops as soon time pass by dont expect an nokia keypad will still has the same price until the end of the world

how can predict? well its really obvious that every event has an interesting crate to open to expect ppl gonna open those crates make a plan before event comes if you are in "such loss" lol luxury price bought and now complaining for price drops you're rich and want to dominate pvp? mybe don't really care since its done ill predict goblin cartel crates will have valley artifact and arc pets heroic thank me later lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Drop rate bad = complaints
    High drop rate = complaints
    Smh

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    this is by far correct

like its your own choice to rush and buy new arc release item as we ppl are waiting for the price to drop its always expectec that the item price drops as soon time pass by dont expect an nokia keypad will still has the same price until the end of the world

how can predict? well its really obvious that every event has an interesting crate to open to expect ppl gonna open those crates make a plan before event comes if you are in "such loss" lol luxury price bought and now complaining for price drops you're rich and want to dominate pvp? mybe don't really care since its done ill predict goblin cartel crates will have valley artifact and arc pets heroic thank me later lol
    Yea I understand.so the trend is buy op gear for overpriced..sell them right before marvelous event overpriced.
    And then use that same gold to buy a 2x overpriced.
    I get it.
    Thanks for the heads up too.much appreciated.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Drop rate bad = complaints
    High drop rate = complaints
    Smh

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Complaints for the high drop rate only by the hardcore "Pros" the type of players to call others nabs or kid

They made a bad decision so they complain. Natural.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice job sts ) gold limit is 100m and people keep seling weapon 40m+ like they want new players to leave the game xd