Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/18/2020 | St. Patricks Day continues! + New things in the works.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dopein View Post
    Am i even crying? Lmfao ur so rude, i can afford everything i want, i just wanted give some advices to move that shid over, to make pvp active again, people just can making excuses about unbalances weapons etc, im not the type of that, im playing no matter what, next time read more carefully than start tt without reason, have a nice day.

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka
    You mentioned how the game be pay to win, I stated facts. Your advice wouldn't bring redemption to people who aren't fan of awakens. You wouldn't even think about the players who SPENT their gold or money lmao. Time has changed, learn to adapt. I wouldn't even want to spend so much for awaken to pvp, but in order to get back in shape and be farmed, you would awake your gear because, thats the only way. tho its too late to stop these things already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobok View Post
    You mentioned how the game be pay to win, I stated facts. Your advice wouldn't bring redemption to people who aren't fan of awakens. You wouldn't even think about the players who SPENT their gold or money lmao. Time has changed, learn to adapt. I wouldn't even want to spend so much for awaken to pvp, but in order to get back in shape and be farmed, you would awake your gear because, thats the only way. tho its too late to stop these things already.
    Right? Some of these players speak like awakenings are only available to a select few when that's far from the truth.