Thread: All I Have Left to Say

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alphasemana View Post
    My Opinion:Everyone's game experience is different. The people who are still playing are doing so for a reason. Twink pvp is just as important as endgame pve in terms of the players and game quality. However from the devs standings, endgame content is the moneymaker that gets the most ppl to buy plat. They dont utterly ignore us, they have to see value in any time put into any game in order to act on it. Their resources are clearly limited, and if we can help guide them to content we want and will possibly pay for, we should communicate this as openly as possible.
    They only seem to be listening to those who follow the route of endgame only. I can remind everyone how easy the devs decided to listen to players who thought removing PvP restricts was in the best interest of the game and the company. It failed just like this idea of enchants and elites are failing right now. When we make counter arguments sts either ignores or insults us dispite many trying to reason with the devs.

In terms of their resources I'll have to disagree. The devs stated themselves that they are closing down all their side games to focus on the Legend series so I don't understand their excuse for allowing this game to fall as hard as it is now. This game has 0 future as new players don't even have motivation to stay in the first place. Just my 2 cents though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: