Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
The pve thingy ain't experiment because its done already.

And it's looking chemical experiment to you when something solely done for PvP was ages ago, and the experiment ACTUALLY should be go though few changes only to make it quite decent, the actual problem was that the 'chemical experiment' was not getting done before and it should have been done frequently to make it balanced.

It's not like bug/glitch that you should say - this game should have tested to make it bug free, in a situation even though devs made the whole algorithm of core mechanics they can't make it balanced playing day n night internally before release.

I could have ignore all this stating just one guess, that is, I don't see u to do PvP, u did PvP like month ago once after like months break although PURE GUESS based on my observation.
I am not talking about PVP. I am talking about things like super expensive endgame items and this new everything is tradeable thing.
Also you're right i am not pvping so much so I NEVER talked about dodge nerf or whatsoever, yes i raised my voice on 3pcs and that's because any one can tell that what will be the effect of 3pcs and 2pcs on LOW levels.