Thread: Mythical Bow need a DMG nerf & Rhino need tweak!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    You're legitimately acting as if you can't repulse mid charge like you csn when mid beck. Now you're just making excuses for having a slow reaction time. With elite sets you could easily just avian repulse the rhino away and heal to full. Really? So in this same post you agreed that bears can kill on a 2 skill combo yet you're rant against rhinos for being too fast for you to react. You gonna complain about int bird next?

Also i haven't touched my rhino since you and jen killed the class in 105 if that says something. The minute StS fixes endgames set problem there won't be a need for me to use it. It doesn't work in honor either so it's just taking up character space. I made a 40 and a 25 rhino and both i deleted since the class is completely useless.
    Seriously? Rhino charge movement is slow to you. Bro ur logic is being irrelevant now.
    So u trying to protect a class that already 'useless' and you don't even use that. How funny is this. Just funny, explained everything already

Again, we killed a class that 2 hit kill now ACCORDING to u, bahahahaha so what is the definition of usable according to u, one rhino skill and all 30 town player dead? Demit
    Last edited by Waug; 01-14-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Seriously? Rhino charge movement is slow to you. Bro ur logic is being irrelevant now.
    So u trying to protect a class that already 'useless' and you don't even use that. How funny is this. Just funny, explained everything already

Again, we killed a class that 2 hit kill now ACCORDING to u, bahahahaha so what is the definition of usable according to u, one rhino skill and all 30 town player dead? Demit
    No useless is the ability to use a class that was only able to rack up 600 points during a honor event when the score for gold was just 3k and for bronze waa 1k. Useless is when everyone in that said event was surpassing 5k within the first couple days. Useless is when your class is so pathetic that it goes negative in EVERY PvP zone it plays where the gear is balanced correctly. You wouldn't know anything about that at all. L.20 rhinos losing to 15s and 20 warbirds. L.30-40 rhinos not dealing enough damage and is most likely neg. 50-76 even without enchants, if you was going neg before then this shouldn't be a suprised to know that now thanks to opest and jen rhinos can't even gain kills, you go neg. 100 honor PvP you oughta just quit.

Funny thing about 100 honor PvP for rhinos is that me and hook teamed chao and still couldn't kill him. Vs any other class, even birds the same class rhinos was known to beat, and you're insured to be 11-0ed. After dex nerf in 105 a talon rhino could go against a wand mage and lose 10-0. Need i go on?

Even if i don't play the class I'm still friends with one of the best rhino users in the game. Don't you think I've 1v1ed him enough to see for myself? After 100 cap nobody should be taking your posts serious. You made all of them complaints about rhinos even though you knew that cinco had increased the damage on rhinos set, and after all that while everyone around you adapted it didn't matter. You come to 105 and do dex mage, the most broken class during the entire meta, and had nothing to say about them. Str rhinos was losing to staff mages, even with set heal, and bow mages but nope no complaints there. In the end 2 nerfs and you're still not satisfied. Even Ducky said rhinos can be beat here so what's your problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post

Also i like how you ignored the post going into detail about what causing all of this discord. Obviously you're looking to target the class itself other than fixing what's seemingly buffing the class. The same exact thing you did in 105 cap. Got the class nerfed because dex set was broken. I'm done.