Thread: accessible farmable gold loot solo content?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GRIN View Post
    why isnt there more solo content for gold loot?

ive been having issues running dm and evg with people that refuse to play the game in away that benefits everyone.

examples.

some people cant afford multiple sets of gear so they run with what they got. this is understandable

how ever this isnt.

i know a few people who are super geared and refuse to swap gear to maximize damage at bosses.

i realized if you take 4 of these type players and make them run evg or dm theyll get really pissed off at each other.which is interesting because it shows these players understand that things can be done a lot faster.

i realized that hotbars and swapping multiple sets created this huge barrier. not only for people who cant afford to play the game that way but even for the people who can.

so im at a point where i refuse to run with randoms. i also refuse to join guilds because both these type of players exist in them.
    Soooo.. you’re throwing a fit because some people arent using their absolute fullest potential in a map with you?
    I use multiple sets but i dont always remember to swap in time, swap them at all or sometimes i just have bad proc luck leaving me with very little options.
    If you complain about how others should be doing it faster you should stand still by the fact you couldve done another run while writing this paragraph, or done another run getting worked up over things like this.
    I’m sorry but this is probably the pettiest thing ive seen in a while.
    On the bright side, you can always go in a solo party!
    If you have the luxury to criticize others people’s stats and gameplay, im sure soloing these maps should be a piece of cake for you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post: