Thread: Spirit weapon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoAxRi0t View Post
    I wasn't there for the expansion guide. I been gone from the game for 2 years. Just saying spirits will be dead what will be the point in leveling them... Arcane weapons will drop to normal price by the time event ends. Why would anyone choose to level a spirit?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Price won't drop due to tons of merchers/hoarders/pvp-ers who need new arcanes for there ego

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Price won't drop due to tons of merchers/hoarders/pvp-ers who need new arcanes for there ego
    Somehow true. The only reason why those lv66 Arcanes are dirt cheap now is because in the first place, they have Infinite supply in a Vendor, where people spam in early expansion last year.

These new Arcs wouldn't drop as much after event. People have the reason to buy these, as they no longer would need 2 months capping a Spirit, which is sad. Stat wise its big, has an extra awake/gem slot compared to Spirits. And definitely has similar prices. I remember when lv50 Spirits costs 50m.

And like people said, the drops, very elusive. It seems like Aegis, Daggs and Gun are so rare to loot or either kept by players for use. Only have seen 2 Daggs, a Gun and an Aegis so far. Market is flooded by Bows, Staffs and Swords, only because no one uses bows anymore, TB is better, and whats with the staff proc?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk