Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pls no need booty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    1m might not be alot to you, but alot of people dream of having that kind of gold.
    Stop being so pretentious.
    If pirate booty not for you np, ask any endgamer if they want it, they will say to you yes for sure,even if they arent selfish or whatever

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    If pirate booty not for you np, ask any endgamer if they want it, they will say to you yes for sure,even if they arent selfish or whatever

I am an endgamer, I own tons of GL gears, I am currently broke and I am still against this event. Don't include everyone there.
    Retired

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I'm not saying they should stop the economy or whatever, I'm just not supporting an event that is dull as F and there is nothing but large gold drops that benefits only players who are already rich.
    Well its a mmorpg supposed to be a farming game no? the people who dont farm means they dont have fun,or just merching for nothing what would you do with that gold save it to childrens lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Well its a mmorpg supposed to be a farming game no? the people who dont farm means they dont have fun,or just merching for nothing what would you do with that gold save it to childrens lol

lol ok bro

/11
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

lol ok bro

/11
    Its supposed to be farming items and selling and progressing step by step in the game not by some means of earning gold so fast that will even kill the desire of many medium average players to play the game... how do u expect new players to progress in the game.. all they do is see that none of the things are affordable... and they quit the game.... ... thanks to players that make 40 k every run in like 30 secs when gate was active and it ruined the entire game ... where all was about gares and not dungeons or the grind
    Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

A simple way to fix economy is just to have fun,buy cool vanitys waste gold on reawakening,getting on lb and being op etc etc,that what all people need to do is just have fun on the game will fix everything

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-12-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Its supposed to be farming items and selling and progressing step by step in the game not by some means of earning gold so fast that will even kill the desire of many medium average players to play the game... how do u expect new players to progress in the game.. all they do is see that none of the things are affordable... and they quit the game.... ... thanks to players that make 40 k every run in like 30 secs when gate was active and it ruined the entire game ... where all was about gares and not dungeons or the grind
    Ty
    That's what I'm saying, but I guess you replied to the wrong person.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ty
    I will say that i always see every new player aims only on level ups first,they all go for endgame for the farming area where people make gold,its easy to lvl up rn bro,they can still make it to lvl 71 rn easy and enter booty and make gold why complaining,unless your playing in pvp low lvl which is dead,its not like you are getting 0 profit on event u just need to lvl up simply and there u go ,every noob asks the same question also me once i was a noob is how to be pro,rich, the answer is get to endgame you have no other way

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-12-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

That's what I'm saying, but I guess you replied to the wrong person.
    Oops but i hope the right people got the right point about the very aspect of this game that is DUNGEON GRINDING and not GOLD FARMING!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Oops but i hope the right people got the right point about the very aspect of this game that is DUNGEON GRINDING and not GOLD FARMING!!!
    Yup 100% on your side it was a dungeon game but blame sts for creating gold loot not pirate booty

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-12-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Anything is good these days

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    Anything is good these days

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    Exactly

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lookupnabs View Post
    it spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game 💪💪 pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you
    ahahahahaha cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wait, isn't the op the same guy who literally ASKED for pirate booty? Or have I gone insane?

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I will say that i always see every new player aims only on level ups first,they all go for endgame for the farming area where people make gold,its easy to lvl up rn bro,they can still make it to lvl 71 rn easy and enter booty and make gold why complaining,unless your playing in pvp low lvl which is dead,its not like you are getting 0 profit on event u just need to lvl up simply and there u go ,every noob asks the same question also me once i was a noob is how to be pro,rich, the answer is get to endgame you have no other way

You are probably one of the most incomprehensable, shortsighted and flatout most selfish person i have probably ever seen roaming this forum.
    MMORPGS arent to make quick bucks to the point where youre so rich people who just hop on the game look at gear prices and think “im never going to reach that”
    And that in most cases is completely true, because mainly gold loot caused endgame gear prices to reach the 9 digits which is abominable.
    So far in this thread all ive seen u do is vouch for yourself, why you want pirate booty and why you think its a good idea, which is fine, but have you ever stopped around to look at how new players might be experiencing this game?
    Newbies are the lifeblood of AL, we need new gen players to keep this game running, not the endgame gold hoarders who only run 1 map and 1 map only so they can one day flex on the lower classes.
    You can tell me whatever u developed for ideas in that shortsighted brain of yours, but the truth is and will always be: pirate booty event ruins the game’s economy.
    Yes, I understand why a goldloot player like you would love those events, but for once, once think about how other people would experience it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You are probably one of the most incomprehensable, shortsighted and flatout most selfish person i have probably ever seen roaming this forum.
    MMORPGS arent to make quick bucks to the point where youre so rich people who just hop on the game look at gear prices and think “im never going to reach that”
    And that in most cases is completely true, because mainly gold loot caused endgame gear prices to reach the 9 digits which is abominable.
    So far in this thread all ive seen u do is vouch for yourself, why you want pirate booty and why you think its a good idea, which is fine, but have you ever stopped around to look at how new players might be experiencing this game?
    Newbies are the lifeblood of AL, we need new gen players to keep this game running, not the endgame gold hoarders who only run 1 map and 1 map only so they can one day flex on the lower classes.
    You can tell me whatever u developed for ideas in that shortsighted brain of yours, but the truth is and will always be: pirate booty event ruins the game’s economy.
    Yes, I understand why a goldloot player like you would love those events, but for once, once think about how other people would experience it.
    XD why not give your ideas to devs and be a creator yourself

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

“We dont need you”
    What is that? How pathetic do you have to be to type that in, read it over and actually think “hey, this is a good argument”
    The argument “we need this so the poor get richer” is utter bs, considering the event is endgame (lv71+) it doesnt affect a majority of the poor players.
    Poor players dont have or can’t afford massive amounts of gl for this event to be viable for them.
    The people vouching for this event are mostly selfish players who want the event so they can make money, i can almost guarantee you they care less about “the poor players” than they seem to be.
    Utterly disgraceful.
    This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.
    Completely agree

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Also you didnt read all the messages up so im lazy to reply and bruh once i was a newbie on this game nobody cared about me and got scammed 2 times on same day

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-12-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dropdamic View Post
    The majority of the community is already playing idle legends. If you think people want to farm rare drops you are stuck in like 2012 bro. Gold loot is one of the only things that has kept this game somewhat active for the last few years, certainly not lock farming or rare drop farming, i understand some people can only afford like 120% gl set, but that doesnt mean the rest of the community that has invested in gl should not get the opportunity to use it.
    I have to disagree.
    There's a lot to farm rn.
    there are chests, constant events , energy etc.
    Gold loot is a part of the game, not it's entirety.
    The game was at it's peak when there was no gold-loot.
    The game is active because of this you say , with this stance.
    Gold looting is a part of the game which accelerates your process of making gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

A simple way to fix economy is just to have fun,buy cool vanitys waste gold on reawakening,getting on lb and being op etc etc,that what all people need to do is just have fun on the game will fix everything

Don't forget their bringing seasonal characters.and pvp in a new way(fingers crossed) and also hc mode.etc