Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
Well if I know there gonna let us transfer items I’ll keep buying more vanity and stuff with plats especially the cool ones. I know they have the skills to do it just don’t know if there gonna. It be cool cause it’s upgraded pocket legend 1. I’m pretty sure that one day if there arcane legend 2 or vampire legend 2 one day they like to keep there items aswell when upgrading games.

Maybe better just to have a massive system upgrade to pocket legend one. I would so miss all my items maybe to the point I couldn’t see my self switching. Spent to much time and money on them.

Just imagine all the players being like wow I got to keep my items!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very very few “2” games have allowed you to carry over items from the original for many reasons, so you don’t “know there gonna” do it.
While it maybe not be technically impossible, it’s a lot of work for a part of a brand new game that is far from essential, which makes it unrealistic and probably a waste of resources for a smallish development team.
A massive upgrade to PL would be even more difficult and would more than likely not draw many new players, whereas a brand new game would.