Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: "Mini Mods Required"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion - but it's not going to happen. I think it's a bad idea. I know this because I have done this sort of thing before and it's always a disaster.

Contrary to your assertions this kind of thing adds significantly to development costs (largely in the form of cleaning up the abuses of corrupt player moderators). By elevating players to special status you're creating an engine of corruption. It might not fail in the first day or the first week, but it's doomed to rot. The result leaves the community even more divided and bitter than before the system was implemented.
    This makes me happy to see a reply from you, I didn't know you had tested it before.
    Thank you so much for explaining about it, I see the cost part you mentioned and the harmful corruption part in long run.

I understand, I will share your message with everyone on the game thanks again !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    This makes me happy to see a reply from you, I didn't know you had tested it before.
    Thank you so much for explaining about it, I see the cost part you mentioned and the harmful corruption part in long run.

I understand, I will share your message with everyone on the game thanks again !
    Yeah let those 2 or 3 people that thought this is a good idea know please. "Everyone"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    Yeah let those 2 or 3 people that thought this is a good idea know please. "Everyone"
    You are on my ignore list on game, so you wouldn't know when I talk with hundreds people either. So it's ok, don't cry about it here.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️