Thread: Brain Storm

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionstrike View Post
    To make this happen, STS would have to release some kind of tool that allowed people to create items in the format used by PL. The amount of effort this would take is something they're clearly not willing to do given that they don't even think it's worthwhile to fix simple bugs.
    Yes, I'd think someone would point that out.

I understand that STS doesn't feel like doing hardly anymore work on PL because they think they won't get out as much money as if they had put that work into AL. But I'm trying point out that once it could be finished, they could leave the game alone and get money, while PL would live longer.

I was also thinking they could make it as a completely different app and options for AL and PL. I honestly think the idea of Forumers making some of the vanities could work for both AL and PL. (This way they could feel like they're doing it for their new games as well)

This thread is not primarily to get specifically what I asked for ^ above, but to make STS seriously consider letting the community be able to do what they want to the game without having to constantly bother the Company.
    Last edited by ToastyLord; 02-18-2015 at 06:41 PM.
    Lord of all Toast
    Toastylord - main
    Eternalord - L15 bear|Eternaltoast - L15 mage