Thread: Market Manipulation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    And why not bring back those criers heraldrics to the list, because you know, "its just a game".

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Sure thing, I don't see the point of why this should not happen. Because some people started playing for example in 2016 and were never available to obtain them in early 2013 when those old armors were simply available to be looted on Brackenridge maps?
    Bring back old Arlor WinterFest vanities back into the store as well, same as increase the drop chances of arcane weapons in elite golden chests so people will have something to farm for. Not just gold loot spam primarily.
    Marvelous Villain sets? Desert Assassin sets? Put them into new crates, not even leaderboard sets but highly desired where 1 was in locks before and other one was for 50 plats a set during 2016 Lovecraft event?

Remember that Shady & Surge was an exclusive leaderboard pet as well in past (Nightshade as well) and was reintroduced some time later so playerbase could obtain it in wider range and enjoy the pet itself.

If Slain King weapons could've been reintroduced as craftable vanities using new recipes I don't see the reason why Heraldic or Crier sets (being back in loot table) cannot have the same treatment.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post: