Thread: Domination PvP 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vqnities View Post
    I’m fine with throwing the normal pvp out of question of honor had more like you say hopefully this domination PvP isn’t the stop of the future of honor and that we do see more pets with creative aa maybe make more pets for honor with team based / solo based AAs not cut and paste something new ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah definitely. Also just saw your post above mine right now and I also agree there. Different weapons with varying proc but the same stats maintained would be nice to see. Of course I'm not saying crazy procs like x30 dmg xD but simple procs like pushback effect from watch rifle or a simple ignite/bleed/slow effect stuff like that would be fun to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Oh yeah definitely. Also just saw your post above mine right now and I also agree there. Different weapons with varying proc but the same stats maintained would be nice to see. Of course I'm not saying crazy procs like x30 dmg xD but simple procs like pushback effect from watch rifle or a simple ignite/bleed/slow effect stuff like that would be fun to see.
    I was just thinking this let’s try to take it up a notch rn we’re playing at the beginning of pvp started maybe we Goto how lvl 12-14 pvp was with weapon proc eloia bow lurid etc obviously not the same weapons but hopefully you get me

A tweak to general honor stats for the classes that need it and proper weapon proc balancing could be a nice thing and if they don’t just wanna throw it in the game maybe a public beta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vqnities View Post
    I was just thinking this let’s try to take it up a notch rn we’re playing at the beginning of pvp started maybe we Goto how lvl 12-14 pvp was with weapon proc eloia bow lurid etc obviously not the same weapons but hopefully you get me

A tweak to general honor stats for the classes that need it and proper weapon proc balancing could be a nice thing and if they don’t just wanna throw it in the game maybe a public beta

I totally get what you mean, lvl 12-15 were extremely fun to play around the time PvP first launched. Procs like the ones you mentioned would also be fun to see