Now you’ve turn this into a personal problem, you could’ve just left it at two disagreements and that’s that. We all don’t live in America so don’t think the world resolves around y’all please. Supermarkets here don’t ask you to fill out survey but when you’re asked to fill out one here, you go into a draw to receive a prize.
Fortnite, Cod, Mobile Legends Genshin Impact so many other mobile games rewards players for taking part of the gaming survey. Reason being this attracts more people to take part. This is me looking at it as a marketing perspective.

So what! You’re not the only paying customer. Playing hardcore was nothing but $$. Our voices are heard but when we’re here fighting like kids disagreeing with one another then no doubt we will be ignored. If you like doing surveys for free then play the game for free don’t be a paying customer.

Asking for a reward for taking part in this survey is nothing much to ask for. To say something like my reward is to play this game for FREE shows ignorance from you. Instead of trying to find a solution to both of our problems.

I believe people should be rewarded with non trade-able items if they’re taking the time out to review the current event in hopes it helps with future events. And that’s that.