Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Angelic Rage Event! New Level 51 Relic Gems! New Vanity!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I know. It takes time going through your list, and inviting those specific friends compared to only joining and starting to kill.
    So maybe a "Party" option would help.

A party option would work like this: You create a party and invite the people you want, the party fits up to 5 people. Anytime you go to a place that requires an invite (creating a solo map), you don't have to go through your list and invite the people each time they'll be able to join you right away with no invites by just being in your "party".

I think I've seen that option in.. Arcane Legends a few years ago? I don't really remember, but it would be nice if that's a feature in Dark Legends.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    I know. It takes time going through your list, and inviting those specific friends compared to only joining and starting to kill.

A party option would work like this: You create a party and invite the people you want, the party fits up to 5 people. Anytime you go to a place that requires an invite (creating a solo map), you don't have to go through your list and invite the people each time they'll be able to join you right away with no invites by just being in your "party".

I think I've seen that option in.. Arcane Legends a few years ago? I don't really remember, but it would be nice if that's a feature in Dark Legends.
    This could help alot i personally wouldn't have to play in public maps if i can have my friends join me that easy

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post

can this be added to the game ? would fix many problems