Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New mythic gun/bow/aegis/sword in pvp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Hello!

What is the equipment and Pet set-up of the target that's being one-shotted? I ask because my tests during the last balance testing for these items involved a suite of different gear - maybe I am missing a popular build that would make certain 81's more squishy than others. As much detail as you can provide would be appreciated (otherwise, I'm going to be okay with the 3'ish "shot" kills I'm seeing).

Also... are you just doing duels? Since there aren't Mythic 81 Helmets, Armors (and other gear) to defend yourself you might need a friend to help you survive.

Thanks in advance for the details :-)
    Hello!
    But I have PMed you about gears, you missed that message i guess..., we were doing it in regular pvp (forest tdm)
    -bow: my armor was 8,650 (as we know max armor for 81lvl is around 8.750) so its almost max, also I've been using arcanite loveling as HB (25%dmg reduce). Another rogue used bow proc on me and I got 12k damage from that hit (usually armored rogue's hp is around 11k hp if using speed set)
    -sword: my armor same, same pet, enemy had 1,8k str, it dealt me 10-11k damage
    -aegis: I was playing 2x2, my warrior had that new aegis, I'm not sure about enemies' stats, but they weren't papers, and my warrior was able to kill enemy warrior through juggernaut by aegis proc
    -gun: just heard from another player that it deals same dmg as bow by proc in pvp

About new mythic armor helm etc, are they going to give some damage reduce besides armor?

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Lolll Capeo is the ONLY player i know who have never gave up PVP!!! Capeo is a PVP Legend!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I don't think it will be active anytime soon. Maybe with the new mode idk. I gave up.
    Yes?
    Last edited by Player AL; 11-12-2021 at 11:14 AM.