Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kraken daggers broken?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I haven't tried the arcs yet but ive seen them and id just like to say wars and sorcs been better class for quite a while now and rogues had the worst mythics imaginable , s/o to mari , not very effective at all unless your 3-400 m down in gears at the time that they originally released , rogues very unsatisfied with their mythics while sorc and wars can solo e sunk with easy , i personally think its time for rogue to once again take top , i mean lets be fair rogue was meant to do the most single target damage / things were changed so every class can clear mobs, i think this is just devs way to dial back to the original class layout

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    things were changed so every class can clear mobs, i think this is just devs way to dial back to the original class layout

If all classes are supposed to clear mobs then what’s the purpose of a mage?

Class balance is a thing of the past

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    If all classes are supposed to clear mobs then what’s the purpose of a mage?

Class balance is a thing of the past
    One of the main features of the arc 81 staff is high chance to stun. Tell us devs, why on earth I need to stun mobs when daggers are melting everything in its path with zero effort, gear, skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    I haven't tried the arcs yet but ive seen them and id just like to say wars and sorcs been better class for quite a while now and rogues had the worst mythics imaginable , s/o to mari , not very effective at all unless your 3-400 m down in gears at the time that they originally released , rogues very unsatisfied with their mythics while sorc and wars can solo e sunk with easy , i personally think its time for rogue to once again take top , i mean lets be fair rogue was meant to do the most single target damage / things were changed so every class can clear mobs, i think this is just devs way to dial back to the original class layout
    The e sunk difference is that sorc can fast kill mobs, but he's the weakest against e sunk boss. War can kill boss fast, but he's the weakest against mobs.
    Rog with just kraken dags (which were supposed to be a mobs killer) CAN DO BOTH faster than sorc/war with gear worth billions. You can even use your gl set with daggs and nuke sunken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AgentStonoga View Post
    The e sunk difference is that sorc can fast kill mobs, but he's the weakest against e sunk boss. War can kill boss fast, but he's the weakest against mobs.
    Rog with just kraken dags (which were supposed to be a mobs killer) CAN DO BOTH faster than sorc/war with gear worth billions. You can even use your gl set with daggs and nuke sunken.
    +1000 Problem is that rogues running with just daggers and nothing else can oneshot bosses. Sts should adress this and change scaling on daggers so it does damage according to stats.