Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Guide] The Definitive Guide to Speed Leveling and Kraag Tomb 4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    We have a very well put together guide here. This guide is how I capped my toon. I just wish it could be kept as a good guide thread and all this non sense would stop. Some people feel that their way is better than others. This is natural in life. It doesn't mean that you need to go out and make a point of putting others down that don't share your view point. I can't blame an OP when they are defensive towards people that are attacking their thread. There is plenty more space to post a new thread in the guide section. If you have a method that you feel is superior, or even just different, then I suggest it be brought forth under a new thread.
    Neither me, nor Ishtmeet said that this thread is bad. We are just giving out numbers that KT4 is good for solo and since its hard to find GOOD party for WT4 peoples prefer KT4..
    And since we both like xp runs with party, we prefer WT4..
    Its my last post, since as Ishtmeet said we have no respect for our opinion in this thread even with all these numbers..
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Syberg For This Useful Post: