Thread: The Engineer's Survival Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noneo View Post
    I really think this is based off of how you play. I don't use a single mana or health pot in any level besides Uncharted Ruins. And the only time I use pots is if I have the aggro from the Guardian. I actually harvest pots in Outer Limits all the time. And I by no means slack on my skill casting, I am constantly hitting Empathy, Transference, and Pain. It really is how you play though. (also the force shield regen is like a slower mana pot, and works wonders )
    My Engineer is now level 24. I don't need really any pots anymore either. I was burning a bunch of 'em at level 20 and 21 or so on Guardian runs, but now that I've gained a few levels and I'm more selective about when I cast Force Shield for mana regen, I don't have any pot issues at all.

Rast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rast View Post
    My Engineer is now level 24. I don't need really any pots anymore either. I was burning a bunch of 'em at level 20 and 21 or so on Guardian runs, but now that I've gained a few levels and I'm more selective about when I cast Force Shield for mana regen, I don't have any pot issues at all.

Rast
    Ah yes, I did forget you mentioned that you were only lvl 20. That explains it!
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!