Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Next server (content) update will increase trinket drop rate.

We'll consider adding something for you to craft with trinkets, but it won't be a Heroic egg.

The 2023 recipes have been removed, but I think there's still a problem where the older eggs can still possibly drop the older recipes. We'll need to figure out what to do here.

Yes, but we can add them back in.

Sorry, you'll need to write 2024 if you want 2024 items. I'm not sure why we'd want them to last 300 days, but maybe all eggs should just expire by the end of the event cooldown so you open them all. Then we wouldn't have this mess where older eggs are available and players have the potential to get scammed. I'm not saying we'll make the eggs expire just yet, we'll need to discuss it internally.

Looking at the count of Platinum eggs have dropped, the rate is fine. If I go into the Auction House, I can see players selling stacks of 2024 Arlorian Platinum Eggs (meaning they've acquired more than one).

I've read this three times and don't know what you're trying to ask.

-ALS
    There was an indicator on the type of egg machine we broke in the previous years where it should what kind of egg machine we broke egg purple egg machine broke count plat egg machine broke count . It doesn't really matter now because y'all decided to remove luck from the event completely.
    I think u should remove the luck elixer completely from the game and also remove luck awake /luck items from the game since it's pointless at this point since y'all decided luck should not effect on this major events .
    You won't have to deal with such slash back from the community .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikusato View Post
    There was an indicator on the type of egg machine we broke in the previous years where it should what kind of egg machine we broke egg purple egg machine broke count plat egg machine broke count . It doesn't really matter now because y'all decided to remove luck from the event completely.
    I think u should remove the luck elixer completely from the game and also remove luck awake /luck items from the game since it's pointless at this point since y'all decided luck should not effect on this major events .
    You won't have to deal with such slash back from the community .
    might as well remove auction, store, klaas, shazbot and also delete this game from google play store,apple store, samsung store

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snaptubepro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snaptubepro View Post
    might as well remove auction, store, klaas, shazbot and also delete this game from google play store,apple store, samsung store
    Agreed maybe refund the whole money that players spend through out the game too while at it