Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Call of Champions Alpha Eligibility

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Just a friendly Reminder from the PVE-Section of AL:

There will be this Ren'gol Rage Problem to solve with a good Opportunity to farm and earn goodies. If you prefer to get toasted by esport-champs on the field, enjoy!

on a more serious note: i think availability in the right timezone is crucial for such a small base of Testers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

I would like to recommend Shinytoy to become an alpha member.

He has a deep understand of arcane legends and is definitely good at finding bugs.
    Also, I think that he will be very helpful in determining champion and proper counter play/balance between the champions.
    Also, based on the strategies he has shared with me on multiple occasions he will likely be able to quickly find FOOS(First Order Optimal Strategies), something that all developers should avoid so that players dont just quit games.
    Finally, I believe he can help in pairing players of equal level together.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caabatric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post

There will be this Ren'gol Rage Problem to solve with a good Opportunity to farm and earn goodies. If you prefer to get toasted by esport-champs on the field, enjoy!

on a more serious note: i think availability in the right timezone is crucial for such a small base of Testers.
    excellent point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

David James
    Angel
    Will

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Promagin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post

We have some weeks to test the game. I think there will be a solo mode where you can team up with bots and fight against other bots. Afterall, it's 5minutes games, so if you find people who will play with you during an hour, then you get to play about 10 games which is somehow good. JustG still needs to think about it too. You got an excellent point here Ardbeg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have several friends in the MOBA community (dota and LoL and we are all looking to venture into a new realm of a new game and try it out. So we are willing to play it for days at a time just to see this game become the future in the MOBA world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i should be apart of this because i always loved pvp games ever since i was little. i love pocket legends to . thanks for a great game spacetime studios - (im not quitting) lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool game nice work i realy wanna help us for make this game perfect and i love found bugs and report them also i can sponsor this game in my country because not much ppls play sts games here in italy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

i would recommend ravager since i have seen him pve pvp at both endgame as well as twink game he even check each pet new stats finds bug and yup so i would nominate him

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I should to recommend myself in that case I'm smart & beautiful and I really want to be a part of CoC Alpha test ^^ muah!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castellann View Post
    I should to recommend myself in that case I'm smart & beautiful and I really want to be a part of CoC Alpha test ^^ muah!
    that's not adequate, u hv to say how much beautifully u r. even that wont work sowy, u hv to measure and prove ur beautiful-ness, les say ur bes among best, if ur so, apply then, dont forget to get 10 frnd to back up that, its not like anything it's clash of the titans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    that's not adequate, u hv to say how much beautifully u r. even that wont work sowy, u hv to measure and prove ur beautiful-ness, les say ur bes among best, if ur so, apply then, dont forget to get 10 frnd to back up that, its not like anything it's clash of the titans.
    You always find fault with words

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castellann View Post
    You always find fault with words
    How can I do that? Look how many fault in gramma n spellin is there in my 'finding'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Hello sts!

I would like to apply for the lowest tier.

Why for the lowest tier-
    I have applied here because I am quite an old player of DL, and have been pvping over there for such a long time, I also play AL but I can't pvp in there because I am not rich and don't got the right gear! but I know how to pvp and everything, I can be sure for that and as for the lowest tier is because of my experience in AL, you all consider AL to be your for now ( I think so ) and over there I do pvp but with a bad stats which is not at all enough for the true twinkers. I have pvped in DL a lot that is why I think my experience in AL is less than the others. So, I think that I can fit in last tier.

Why you guys should select me for ALPHA-
    You all should select me because I am a frank person, I will tell you the feedbacks and everything as a normal player! I am a fast leaner as well and I am always ready to help anyone, anytime, anywhere if or even if not I get selected for ALPHA.

The problems I might face being a part of ALPHA-
    The only problem with me is of Internet connection, I live in an asian country, India where I usually have white ping but still I can make up with it and sometimes my router gives up, for that if I get selected I promise that I will buy a new router for sure. I don't wanna be backward or something.

Well, that was all I wanted to say, my english is all right but there are certain words about which I don't know. Well, I said in the best way to express what I want to say...I hope you all understand my qualities and also about my problem which I will erase if I get selected. Idk for which tier you all should select me but just be a part of ALPHA would be one of the greatest honor for me, DL is like my life, my past,, pfft leave it!! ( VERY LONG STORY )

And thank you sts for making this thread open for everyone and also thank you making such AWESOME games and I hope you all keep growing!

-A big fan of STS ( STG, I always type STS, I don't know why! ), Mkthekiller!
    Last edited by Mkthekiller; 04-13-2015 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cool wish for the best STS =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I'd like to suggest some criteria to consider as qualifying criteria for Alpha Testing;

1. A wide range of player types - which represents a varied sample of your player base. This would allow you to make sure the game is pleasing and works well for as wide an audience as possible.

2. Time: Players should be able to dedicate enough time to the game - maybe a minimum number of weekly logins that a player would be expected to make during the alpha phase to really give good feedback on the game.

3. Timezone compatability: the players should be concentrated into few enough timezones so that there will always be a number of players online to game with (or if the testing will be done in time slots, then areas compatible with those testing slots).

4. Varied age range.

5. Device compatability (obviously!)

6. A certain amount of experience with legends games and an enthusiasm for STS gaming in general ^_^

7. Innovative - People who give good feedback but who are also able to couple this with constructive ideas on how to improve on the issues they encounter.

If my device is compatible, I would love to be considered for either the Alpha or Beta testing phase of this game! I've been playing Arcane Legends for over 2 years, since Jan 1st 2013 - I play AL a lot (daily) and would class myself as a casual pvp player - I have never been "fully OP geared" in AL; I enjoy popping into pvp and I really enjoy it when I find a good "match" rather than completely uneven teams resorting to ganging or running around picking off weaker players for kills (stats farming). I am looking forward to playing CoC, and I am really really hoping to find (and maybe help to shape) the PVP experience presented in CoC to be a lot fairer and to minimise the type of frustration the casual player can easily stumble into when they try to PVP in AL!

What could I bring the the testing groups? As a casual player I could give good feedback on my progression in the game, and the aspects of it which are appealing or unappealing for a casual PvP player; how easy it is for a member of the average public to pick up and develop their skill in this game, and whether it hooks me or not. I am 28 years old and have a full time job, so my experience as a tester would be picking up the game and playing during my lunch break as well as for a couple of hours in the evenings! I enjoy participating in the forums and would be able to give detailed and honest feedback on my overall experience, as well as technical difficulties and feedback on specific skills and how they are working out in game.

Really looking forward to playing this game at whatever stage of the release that may be!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We are curious how you guys perceive your individual skill levels, and yes this is a very fun thread
    This is why i didn't post anything on my skills and why i should be eligible. i'm not entitled to anything here...so really....im posting ahead of time to the players that are chosen.

way to go guys..grats on being chosen.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    This is why i didn't post anything on my skills and why i should be eligible. i'm not entitled to anything here...so really....im posting ahead of time to the players that are chosen.

way to go guys..grats on being chosen.
    Good way btw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    For comparison purposes, here are the requirements for external folks asking to get in:

- Diamond tier League of Legends players or 4000+ MMR DotA players
    - Highly accomplished eSports athletes/ Twitch broadcasters

Keep it up folks, who are our best?
    Hmm...

To be honest, I think the requirements are usually meaning "we want some pros" (which i obviously understand, sorry for being so negative), Why not get some AL players like Rav and his suggested people?

IK the way rav plays, its either in or out for pve or pvp. And since this game is like his gameplay style - why not get him in there?

Here's why i would say:

- He goes straight in PvE or PvP
    - He leaves the PvP zone if there's any sign of unfair-play-ness
    - Sits in case if the team "kills" (ofc, ganging...)
    - Doesnt talk, kill or be killed
    - Highly skilled, he held 5 enemies in PVP - HP never went down by even 93%.
    - He's too OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    IK the way rav plays, its either in or out for pve or pvp. And since this game is like his gameplay style - why not get him in there?

Here's why i would say:

- He leaves the PvP zone if there's any sign of unfair-play-ness
    - Sits in case if the team "kills" (ofc, ganging...)

Many times i saw that fact when under geared players got a gang by "super Ravagerx" , so plsss dont tell me thats Rava is honest player.