Thread: Viable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I had exactly the same build but I used a Fiendish Shrunker Bracer instead. Go full int for more hit%, M/S and damage. I used the 2 dodge 2 M/S and 4 damage ring. Its hard to use but once you get used to it, you have a very powerful too in your hand. Key is to keep the other mage frozen using both your ices. Bombard them with your lightning and dont let them escape. You can tank their hits pretty easily with 21 dodge. And if you need mana, switch to a voodoo set mid combat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    I had exactly the same build but I used a Fiendish Shrunker Bracer instead. Go full int for more hit%, M/S and damage. I used the 2 dodge 2 M/S and 4 damage ring. Its hard to use but once you get used to it, you have a very powerful too in your hand. Key is to keep the other mage frozen using both your ices. Bombard them with your lightning and dont let them escape. You can tank their hits pretty easily with 21 dodge. And if you need mana, switch to a voodoo set mid combat.
    Lol. Full int Mage at 35.
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.