Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Dark Days of Summer Vendor Event! Black Vanities, New Relic Weapon!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Cinco can you fix the set effect for ebony desire set? no smoke is available when full set equipped nor is the shield for the new weapons functional yet

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Yes - looks like some of the items for the Ebon Desire and Black Biomorph are not triggering the set correctly. This will be fixed.
    The proc for the new relic appears to be working properly. I will make the visual effects more noticeable so you can see when it is active. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Yes - looks like some of the items for the Ebon Desire and Black Biomorph are not triggering the set correctly. This will be fixed.
    The proc for the new relic appears to be working properly. I will make the visual effects more noticeable so you can see when it is active. Thanks!
    But Cinco, what if the visual effects only work for plat version for the outfits ? Wouldn't that be nicer since we're spending 600-650 plat

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I feel like buying with plat should also have it's perks above spending only 25mil in gold aside of being able to trade, you feel me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Cinco can you take another look at ebon desire and black biomorph it seems like the effect comes out if you wear the 4th piece.. aka the biomorph mask if you can make it into a 3 piece set between full ebon desire and full biomorph without having one piece interfere with the other Basically if you wear ebon set and you want smoke effect you need to wear black bio mask.. if you wanna wear black biomorph set with smoke.. you need ebon hat cause apparently its a 4pc set

Last edited by Lastgoodbyes; 09-03-2020 at 07:01 PM.

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    Cinco can you take another look at ebon desire and black biomorph it seems like the effect comes out if you wear the 4th piece.. aka the biomorph mask if you can make it into a 3 piece set between full ebon desire and full biomorph without having one piece interfere with the other Basically if you wear ebon set and you want smoke effect you need to wear black bio mask.. if you wanna wear black biomorph set with smoke.. you need ebon hat cause apparently its a 4pc set

Yeah - I see the issue. Shouldn't be difficult to address. Next update this will work properly as a three (3) piece set. Thanks! :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yeah - I see the issue. Shouldn't be difficult to address. Next update this will work properly as a three (3) piece set. Thanks! :-)
    Cinco can we get glassmasks added to vendors, dynamo inferno hieloxa, iron hand sets