Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff:1317607
Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
I would like to point it other way around.

arcane - 1slot
mythic - 1slot
legendary - 2slot
epic - 3slots.

with this the non mythic/arcane user or what we call non-plat players can make a good weapon to atleast shorten the gap between arcane to epic wielders. we know arcanes and mythics are already Giving a huge gap so why not give chance to those who can afford only legendaries. this would also Keep the casual players.

my opinion and would like to see the feedback.
overall i like how the developement on gears is going. ty
Problem with that is it would make the jewels worth more then the crown so to speak. Essentially, you are putting expensive upgrades to not even bring them in line with cheaper items. Don't let the 'lack' of plat cost here fool you, this system WILL make PLAT PLAYERS super rich in the first 8 hours of release since they will be able to churn through the creation of a ton of items. After that, it should even out as the overnight creators start to catch up, but that initial flood will be in their favor. Nothing wrong with that, as they pay the salaries, so giving them a head start is totally fair.
I understand your point but i can't help to argue of how OPs gears becoming more OP. Yes, there are many mythics and arcane gears out there so what about those Legendary or epic user players that struggles to compete? It is not about who can craft and upgrade first, in my understanding, the crafting and upgrading befriends those who has the Highest quality items. Also, "Super Gems" are giving the best benefits from the high quality gears. Why give more slots? It's just making it more OP.

Helps those casual gamers or non-plat users to get atleast fair improvement for this game. Sure, it is just common to give the sweetest part for those who helps the devs to keep this game running but lets not take foregranted other players. They can help to in other ways.