Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
Corpse garden return? Yes . Actual gold event ie blood trust ? No . The corpse garden gives a lot of gold if you put in time to farm there over the 2 weeks of winterfest. Personally I made 700m just farming there last year with a little over 1600% goldloot and presently the average goldloot percentage of any DL player with a good goldloot set is about 1600% with which even if you don't go hard you can still get a minimum of 200m in 2 weeks which is a good amount. Reopening the blood trust is bad for everyone and the economy and I'll tell you why . During the last gold event in 2018 with as low as 1000% goldloot you could make 1m on every entry and many people made over a billion during that event (mind you max gold was 99m at the time) , some like my friend plattonico made 4 billion in that gold event and the goldloot back then wasn't anything like what it is today plus speed sets weren't a thing back in the day . Now if presently with some players having literally perfect goldloot coupled with the speed sets that we have now play the gold event if it should come that's a recipe for disaster because not only will prices skyrocket but they won't come down for a very long time and when it seems like the gold is running low another good event will be requested for which will create an endless loop so to avoid a catastrophic outcome like that my suggestion will be to only bring the normal corpse garden the way it has always been and as for the merchants you all should also farm because farming is an integral part of the game for Christ's sake. You don't expect gold to be much when over 90% of you do nothing but sit down in sanctuary or spend all your time pvping and chit chatting while waiting for someone who has spent their time farming to throw around their hard earned gold paying ridiculous prices for a single item . It doesn't work like that anywhere so yes everyone should farm gold cause I mean you can easily make over 3m per hour now with average goldloot sets and no blood trust but corpse garden should return for a small injection of gold into the economy and into the purses of those who are willing to play .
Just my 2 cents
i got to agree with evildantee he has a valuable point if he was able to farm 700million in 2 weeks just image the amount of gold a 1600 gl owner such as myself would earn ill be making 10million gold by the run and this will not ruin the game economy but DESTROY IT helix and expensive items will go in havoc of prices and then ull be finding helix begin sold for 300 billion... lol

plus this will destroy new comers as all new comers in dark legends will find a miserable start and have issues and once they find out about the bogus prices i can already tell they can leave.

Plus everyone has an average 1600 gL cinco literally put gold event in ur hands like for the full year.

now if u remember the first gold event players made 50k per run and we had 2 or 3 days i spent all my time and i made 100mjllion gold (should have gotten me a gelix xD) but now with 1600 gl i make 40k-60k per run! so i short lets not have the gold event and enjoy whatever event u get currently.

but if u had made a topic based on Inc DL strategy and making DL fashion end game material i would be in ur full support. but not for gold event.