Thread: Does Black Druid Top Still Drop? (:

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonWolf View Post
    Let him its okay, this community is bad anyway.
    Read my message again. I meant no offense. I even offered that if you messaged me I would answer you. It is against the TOS to spam and that is why I brought it up. Certainly you have "freedom of speech" as the other user pointed out, but that doesn't give you license to make as many threads you want. "Spamming" is against TOS and you seem to have another thread or two every day. I was just calling it to your attention. Take it as you will.

By the way, I'm not an expert, and I'm certainly not mad. And I also am glad to see that we have another active forumer.

I don't, however, believe it was very nice of you to say we have a bad community and that it's full of "Stuck up people." I think you'll find that there are a lot of very good people here willing to help out as best they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    Actually, he is allowed to make how many threads he wants, as long as its ok due to ToS, it's the freedom of speech mr.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinisterking View Post
    dam putting him on blast not cool bro ..... not cool
    Don't make me a villain mates. If you'd been around awhile, you'd know I'm not deserving of such a title. Spamming is against TOS and that's what he's doing. Would you rather a dev come over here and delete his threads? Me neither. That's why I brought it up.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 02-01-2014 at 08:43 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: