Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tie shouldn't exist

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Ive run many top 10 lbs, including this years easter. I can honestly say right now that going into every event there will be a tie. There was ties in the 2014 and 2016 events as well, im sorry but this thread is useless so many of these threads have been made but sts wont remove ties, it just wont happen. If it bothers you so much then dont run lb its that simple this is rhe way the game works and has worked for a while it wont change anytime soon or at all. Like many have said most of the players here dont even run lb, as other lb runners like myself have mentioned in this chat they dont care about ties they run for themselves because they desire the rewards. It doesnt honestly bother me that 20 or 25 players will get a top 10 reward and im pretty sure it doesnt bother many lb players here because i can guarantee that if it was only 10 players and no tie was allowed then majority of the players wouldnt even be on the lb. A tie is a personal choice.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedeZy For This Useful Post: