Quote Originally Posted by Rachana View Post
Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. < Hmm So now i become a detective just from stating fact, it's okay i can be whatever you wanna call me

You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else < You mean i dont care about you cuz if it come back everyone will have it and own it, and you fear you won't be called an Old player anymore...??

it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items. < Explain this pls, when did i show such a thing ? Man don't you think you are too emotional ? look i felt bad rn for pissing you off . It's okay if you want to be the only one of those few player who own it. Egoistic can't be help
You called accusing people as stating facts? HAHAHAHA. Aren't you the old player owning Helix?? You keep requesting other items to return knowing the devs said they will return non leaderboard vanities. I think you read it wrong. They said vanities not equipments. Even the terms in game you don't even know them. You been playing for so many years and all you do is to cry and abuse the system for requesting tons of items each time they returned something.

You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. You wouldn't do that if you weren't madly pissed about something I said. You kinda look desperate too for requesting items to return everytime. I do not need to explain your own doing, if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.

You don't even know what does rarity means I bet. That's why you keep insisting "I'm playing the exclusivity card". Just because most players value rarity in a game doesn't mean they wanna feel exclusive, they just simply care about the game. How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items